DLC Skin: Duela Dent - Ame-Comi

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC Skin: Duela Dent - Ame-Comi

Post by a.martin »

Requested by okest3r_13
Well guys! she's finally here! Duela Dent- Ame Comi, I know she isn't exactly the same but I did my best :) I hope you like it
Also I wanna thank Ja40 for helping me every time that I can't pull off the bios of some char, and for that man thanks!
You'll find her under the Joker Alternate list

Also a little thing aside, I thought about a dumb but funny Idea and I want to see If other modders will join on this.. And also if the players would want this.. What about making a Crossover with ourselfs as new fighters on the game..? I've already made myself just for fun, and I wanted to know If someone else would get on this crazy and cool Idea.. I doesn't have to look like you unless you want it :P give yourselfs an awesome style.

Thanks a lot to DCdude8888 for another awesome video!

external link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/34c46 ... e-Comi.rar

Instalation:
Just like always guys :) copy all the files to the a.martinpatch folder in the DLC directory of the game, If you have previous mods made by me It'll ask you to replace the files, just click "yes to all", and if you don't just copy the folder "a.martinpatch" to the DLC directory of the game, and that's it, ready to enjoy! :D

I hope you enjoy guys see you later
Attachments
Injustice 2014-09-30 20-27-57-57.jpg
Injustice 2014-09-29 01-06-05-40.jpg
I WANT PIZZA!! GOD DAMMIT.4.jpg
Injustice 2014-09-29 01-47-47-27.jpg
Last edited by a.martin on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Ja40
Mortal
PSN: Ja40

Re: New Preview!

Post by Ja40 »

I just send you a pm explaining the history. The skin looks very good!
condeecas
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by condeecas »

Freaking beautiful skin. Also, i'm guessing this is going under Joker's skin selection?
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

condeecas wrote:Freaking beautiful skin. Also, i'm guessing this is going under Joker's skin selection?
maybe.. joker's list have many skins.. I wanted to put it with harley.. but that wouldn't happen :( maybe under zod, or lobo..
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

I think Zod or Lobo just wouldn't make sense. I'd rather have her under Joker, even if he has too many skins.
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

condeecas wrote:I think Zod or Lobo just wouldn't make sense. I'd rather have her under Joker, even if he has too many skins.
Yeah I want the same! I haven't finished it yet I'm still workin on some colors and things :P and do the costume meter everything :P
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

New Update! I want some feedback from you guys, more than anything about the colours, I'm doubting about the suit colour.. I've made it blue in here, there was other version that were green, and other one that was purple.. so let me know which colour would you think it would fit beter..
Also I'm trying to give her some steampunk style to fit her like she is Ame-Comi
Attachments
I WANT PIZZA!! GOD DAMMIT.2.jpg
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

I think a really dark purple color would look good. :)
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

condeecas wrote:I think a really dark purple color would look good. :)
got it, I actually thought that she looked pretty good with the dark purple suit
okest3r_13
Apprentice
PSN: okester13

Post by okest3r_13 »

O.M.G!!!! She looks AMAZING! :D Sooo glad someone is looking at my ideas! lol xD Honestly, I don't know anything about the character either. I just thought she looked cool! And I cannot wait to see your finished product! YOU ROCK! ;D
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

okest3r_13 wrote:O.M.G!!!! She looks AMAZING! :D Sooo glad someone is looking at my ideas! lol xD Honestly, I don't know anything about the character either. I just thought she looked cool! And I cannot wait to see your finished product! YOU ROCK! ;D
WELL check it out man! the finished product! I Still have to make a few things like make her hair short and swap the intro and victory..
the other pic below it's going to be the super meter custom logo.. but, I'll have to remake it a little bigger and with more quality, I'll make a new one from zero!
Attachments
I WANT PIZZA!! GOD DAMMIT.4.jpg
Duela.jpg
Duela.jpg (6.31 KiB) Viewed 12282 times
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Duela Dent It's done and Ready to Download I hope you enjoy it guys!
condeecas
Apprentice

Re: DLC Skin: Duela Dent - Ame-Comi

Post by condeecas »

3 Things- 1. Skin is flippin awesome. 2. What character select is she under? 3. OMG YES CROSSOVER SKINS!!! Would love to see who's the best skinner by having you guys beat the sh*t out of each other.
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

condeecas wrote:3 Things- 1. Skin is flippin awesome. 2. What character select is she under? 3. OMG YES CROSSOVER SKINS!!! Would love to see who's the best skinner by having you guys beat the sh*t out of each other.
Oh crap I forgot that! She's in the list of the joker!

And I've just started with mine, I want to add a few things.. maybe make it a little like steampunk cause I think it's really cool o maybe keep it simple
Attachments
Injustice 2014-09-29 20-31-30-99.jpg
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

very cool! thanks again for sharing :D

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”