JAG star died from drug overdose

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

JAG star died from drug overdose

Post by Gambid »

The following report about the death of Trevor Goddard appeared 10 days ago on news.com.au
HOLLYWOOD actor Trevor Goddard died from an overdose of heroin, cocaine and prescription drugs but did not commit suicide, a Los Angeles coroner ruled today.

Goddard, an Englishman who fooled Tinseltown for years into believing he was Australian, was found dead in his North Hollywood home on June 8.

The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner initially suspected the 37-year-old had committed suicide.

"The findings of the autopsy have established the cause of death to be multiple drug intoxication," LA Coroner's spokesman David Campbell told AAP.

"The coroner has ruled the death accidental."

Campbell said an autopsy performed on June 10 found heroin, cocaine and the prescription drugs valium and vicodin in Goddard's body.

Goddard had a starring role in the TV show JAG and his latest big screen performance was in the hit movie Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.

Goddard had promoted himself as an Australian in Hollywood and had a thick Australian accent, but it was not until after his death it was revealed Goddard was born and raised in England.

Goddard's father, Eric, shocked mourners at a wake for the actor in LA with the revelation that Goddard was not Australian.

Goddard had made up a fictitious but colourful story about himself growing up in Perth and moving to the US to become a professional boxer.
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Masos
Immortal

Re: JAG star died from drug overdose

Post by Masos »

Drugs Suck!!! many actors use drugs because of the pressure. To act is really very hard. Every year in our school we have Language Festival. There each class presents a small play (10-15 minutes). In our class I am a scriptwriter, director and actor. It is really very hard... I remember this year I even shouted at one of my classmates. This hadn't happened before! However in Fest2002 and 2003 we won first price for a play, also we won 6more individual prises!!
I am great :D
A TOURNAMENT AWAITS...
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

Congratulations.

You are right, but there is also other side. They have so much money and they don't know what to do with them.
I Rule This World!

MiNeOuT
God

Post by MiNeOuT »

Gambid wrote: Congratulations.

You are right, but there is also other side. They have so much money and they don't know what to do with them.
That is very true.
Masos
Immortal

Post by Masos »

May I not agree? B)
Money is never enough. Maybe they use drugs to get out of boredom too! Hm also drugs are not so expensive. Everyone can have them!
A TOURNAMENT AWAITS...
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

Maybe, no one can tell for sure.
I Rule This World!

Masos
Immortal

Post by Masos »

Agreed B)
A TOURNAMENT AWAITS...
MiNeOuT
God

Post by MiNeOuT »

Agreed
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

First I am sorry about that I am late for the topic!

So,he was a great star...Kano always was my favourite hero from MK1 the movie.

Next I really hate the drugs....this is weakness of the human.

Never try the drugs!

Really I lost my father because he always smokes...
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.

Return to “News Articles”