Casper Van Dien and Mark Dacascos Preparing for MK Legacy 3

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Casper Van Dien and Mark Dacascos Preparing for MK Legacy 3

Post by Gambid »

There isn't really much information about the third season of Mortal Kombat: Legacy. It's production has not even been officially confirmed by the studio yet. However one of the actors involved in the project is giving us at least some status on the series by posting pictures of him preparing for the upcoming episodes. Yes, I am talking about the Johnny Cage actor Casper Van Dien.
Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 3 Mark Dacascos And Casper Van Dien Training 01 Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 3 Mark Dacascos And Casper Van Dien Training 02 Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 3 Mark Dacascos And Casper Van Dien Training 03
In these three pictures he even "confirms" the return of Mark Dacascos who played Kung Lao in the second season.

With the second season of Mortal Kombat: Legacy available on DVD and Blu Ray on October 14th, 2014 we can probably expect an official announcement regarding the third season very soon. You can pre-order the second season from Amazon by using the following links:
[amazon]B00LLV9XJQ[/amazon] [amazon]B00LLV9XHS[/amazon] [amazon]B00LLV9XMI[/amazon]
Do you miss Mortal Kombat: Legacy? You can watch all episodes in our Mortal Kombat: Legacy section.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
superfamoso
Warrior

Re: Casper Van Dien and Mark Dacascos Preparing for MK Legac

Post by superfamoso »

what's the onley thing in common that mk legacy has with the mk films?
both HAVE to change almost all of it's actors
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

superfamoso wrote:what's the onley thing in common that mk legacy has with the mk films?
both HAVE to change almost all of it's actors
Totally agree with you.
This is the idea that the public always want something new.
New actors, new theme, different action but only MK characters remain.
I see both sides, but I liked the more classical films of the 90s, including serial MK Conquest.
In these new editions do not focus on their abilities.
They want to highlight the evolution of each character.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Let's hope there will be no recasts in season 3 of Legacy. So far Johnny Cage and Kung Lao are played by the same actors. Wondering whether Shang Tsung will be played by Togawa once again.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”