Mortal Kombat X Kollector's Edition Details Possibly Leaked

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat X Kollector's Edition Details Possibly Leaked

Post by Gambid »

The gaming division of the polish website Gram.pl seems to have leaked the additional content that will be part of the kollector's edition of Mortal Kombat X:
Mortal Kombat X Early Front Box Artwork
  • Hand-painted, 10-inch Scorpion figurine with backlight
  • Comic book
  • VIP card
  • Steelbook case
  • Collectible box
  • Exclusive in-game content
Of course there is still no official confirmation that there will even be such an edition of the game, so the information might be inaccurate. There also might be location differences depending on whether you live in Europe or in the US.

As expected. shortly after the information was made available online, the page was removed from the website.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
superfamoso
Warrior

Re: Mortal Kombat X Kollector's Edition Details Possibly Lea

Post by superfamoso »

I live in argentina :(
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Don't be upset just yet, nothing is officially announced. Europe and US were just examples a gave.

Did you get the MK9 Kollector's Edition in Argentina?
In the worst case, you might be able to import it.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

it's not so easy. here in argentina, the aduana takes almost everything imported to particulars they consider "contraband" (and almost nothing is contraband, they just want not to give it to you and I don't know why) and also you can't report it, so if they took that out of you, you are f***ed. you have a 10% of probabilities to get what you buy from outside (to "improve" argentina's production, but it's all bullshit from the f***ing goverment here).

That's why I want to leave to the US when I finished all my studies in animation (and hopefully taking job in netherrealm studios, just a fantasy) and starting a new life there, as there is no future for me in here, this country was always bad and it always will be as most people are selfish and just think in thereselves (that's why here the goverment, and all of then since 1976-1983 1989-20xx). luckily we have fredom of expression here
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Return to “News Articles”