MK9 Dualshock skins

superfamoso
Warrior

MK9 Dualshock skins

Post by superfamoso »

For those who still got the PS2 (or use the dualshock as a PC joystick) here are some customized skins, for you to print in some "sticky paper" (don't know how to say that in english)
mkskin.png
mkskin1.png
mkskin2.png
mkskin3.png
mkskin4.png
mkskin5.png
mkskin6.png
mkskin7.png
mkskin8.png
mkskin9.png
mkskin10.png
mkskin11.png
mkskin12.png
mkskin13.png
mkskin14.png
mkskin15.png
Update 28/8/2014
mkskin16.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by superfamoso on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: MK9 Dualshock skins

Post by Noob Cyborg »

superfamoso wrote:For those who still got the PS2 (or use the dualshock as a PC joystick) here are some customized skins, for you to print in some "sticky paper" (don't know how to say that in english)
Nice job, man!
You made skins or interfaces for joysticks with mk logo, man you're amazing!
I think you're next in the market to launch a new generation of consoles.
You have finished skins that I sent you? Thanks in advance for answer!
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

those skins are still in progress. I made this skins like a year ago, and yesterday I was thinking in publish it here, so that people can enjoy them too (then when I finish your skins I'll be making the dualshock 3 skins)
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

superfamoso wrote:those skins are still in progress. I made this skins like a year ago, and yesterday I was thinking in publish it here, so that people can enjoy them too (then when I finish your skins I'll be making the dualshock 3 skins)
Well...
It is a good idea.
Scoot, let go!
What is "DualShock 3 skins"?
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
FearReptileFather
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by FearReptileFather »

good job bro keep up the good work and you will sell them ?
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

no, I won't sell them, it's just for you guys to enjoy :D
sorry I didn't respond your message, but I can't send it, it says something lice that I don't have recipient or something like that...
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

FearReptileFather
Apprentice

ok maybe you didn't add me as a friend i ask if you can do some for the wii u remote plus , wii u pro controle , wii u game pad with the efigy of bowser the king of the koopa's Father Of The Koopalings And Bowser Jr And Dry Bowser And Maybe Fear
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

wow man! that's a great idea you have for the design! you will have to wait for it, as I'm too busy and making mk4 skins for Noob Cyborg (I'm not even close to the half of it). Also I need to search for templates as I don't have those controllers (because I don't have that console) so you will have to wait.
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

FearReptileFather
Apprentice

it's ok i'll be waiting and i won't share my novel the death curse and movie script of freddy vs jason 2
Last edited by FearReptileFather on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

FearReptileFather wrote:it's ok it's like people are waiting for my novel and script and i understand that
??? WTF ???
FearReptileFather
Apprentice

i have a lot of patience noob cyborg i can,t wait it's like some people can't wait to read my novel but they will have to wait
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

FearReptileFather wrote:i have a lot of patience noob cyborg i can,t wait it's like some people can't wait to read my novel but they will have to wait
I do not have time to read novels but I much patience for skins for mk4.
I think this forum was developed only topics discussed topics mk and not writers and stories, no offense but it's the truth
FearReptileFather
Apprentice

i know i shouldn't mention this part and fear is a mk fan fic character

http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =51&t=6255
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

FearReptileFather wrote:i know i shouldn't mention this part and fear is a mk fan fic character

I was thinking that I could make the MK tournament (the one that the great kung lao wins) and include fear. also reptile will be there ;)
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

superfamoso wrote:
FearReptileFather wrote:i know i shouldn't mention this part and fear is a mk fan fic character

I was thinking that I could make the MK tournament (the one that the great kung lao wins) and include fear. also reptile will be there ;)
I was thinking of this: fear is shao kahn's greatest assasin, but he betrayed him and shao kahn tortures him. fear manages to scape and he enters into a portal, where he went to a village of saurians, where he manages to be the ruler of (by a peacefull way) and trains the saurians to have his own army.

those saurians are survivors of the extermination caused by shao kahn. he spent several years there, but one day a human young man who has abbandoned the "obscures" (the assasins clan who worked for shao kahn) after doubting their order to conquer all.

fear trained him and took him as the son he never had, but several years later the obscures found the village and exterminated all who here there. the young man was hunting so he arrived later. he didn't care about the saurians, but fear. fear died in the hands of his son and then shang tsung appeared to tell fear that he was selected to participate in the mortal kombat tournament (to fight for the outworld or else he dies), but he was dead. his son heares that the obscures who killed him will be there and the son of fear will go to the tournament, with the name of fear.

shao kahn sees that fear has entered the tournament, but this was not the fear he knew, he was other person. he let him continue, as he enters to fight for the outworld.

Fear finds the 3 obscures at the semi-final encounter of the tournament. after killing them (they where the best in the obscures clan) the grand master of the obscures transforms fear into a saurian. fear kills the grand master and at the end he fights the great kung lao. fear looses and when shang tsun was defeated and opens a portal, fear appears to tell shang tsung that he wants to serve him, as he gave him the oportunity to kill fear's killers. in payment, shang tsung transforms fear back into a human (onley in the outside), but he onley could make a half-face with a mask (and he could rip that face to eat) and after that he was known with the name of "reptile", because of his zaterran style of fight and, well, you know the rest of the story ;)
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Return to “Artwork”