DLC SKIN: The Dark Knight Joker

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC SKIN: The Dark Knight Joker

Post by a.martin »

Here you got The Joker from The Dark Knight movie directed by Christopher Nolan, I know It's not Heath Ledger, but I've made it pretty close with the clothes and the make up on his face, I hope you enjoy :)

And with a special custom Supermeter for him :)

Installation: for the ones who have my other mods like red arrow and the comedian joker or superman beyond, etc, just copy the files and paste them in the a.martinpatch folder and replace the originals with the new ones :D

And if you don't have them, just copy the folder to the DLC directory where you've installed the game

External link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jw1dw ... +joker.rar

I hope you like it guys
Attachments
hot-toys-joker-the-dark-knight-heath-ledger-figure-23.jpg
Injustice 2014-02-22 15-39-09-45.jpg
Injustice 2014-02-22 15-18-26-53.jpg
Injustice 2014-02-22 15-31-22-90.jpg

wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: DLC SKIN: The Dark Knight Joker

Post by wyruzzah »

Nice :) I have Heath Ledger skin in work in progress too Image . Maybe i will release skin too someday, but i dont have too much time now:)
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Nice :) I have Heath Ledger skin in work in progress too Image . Maybe i will release skin too someday, but i dont have too much time now:)
oh damn, sorry man, I didn't knew that you were working on it too.. really I'm sorry. well I guess you'll make a better job than me for sure :) I can't wait to see it :D believe me, I wouldn't done it if I knew that you were working on it.. and your joker face looks awesome.
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/35cb/z ... ?size_id=8
that was mine. that pic show the design that wasn't finished yet.

I love the way It looks yours. you made it? I've made mine from zero, and well see how it looks.. haha It was as close as I could get :P
jackRyder
Mortal

Post by jackRyder »

This game just cant produce a heath ledger joker the face is just too close to hammil joker, and theres no way to do the proper coat, nice effort but its just the characters design a shame cause we do have dark knight batman
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin: No problem at all :D Everybody can make and release his versions as he want. Yours looks good. Yeah i've done that face only for now.. costume is not finished yet. Anyway my first idea was remove that ugly bucket from Red Hood Joker and cape too. He have normal head underneath that ugly bucket and his head curves are closest to Heath Ledger head (face) and rest of costume fit to new Joker from the Dark Knight too, but i didnt find way how remove cape and red bucket :(((
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:a.martin: No problem at all :D Everybody can make and release his versions as he want. Yours looks good. Yeah i've done that face only for now.. costume is not finished yet. Anyway my first idea was remove that ugly bucket from Red Hood Joker and cape too. He have normal head underneath that ugly bucket and his head curves are closest to Heath Ledger head (face) and rest of costume fit to new Joker from the Dark Knight too, but i didnt find way how remove cape and red bucket :(((
yeah you're right.. It might fit.. I choose the regime skin because it had the long coat, the tie, the vest and the shirt, pretty close to the movie clothes, but a little exagerated unfortunately :/ so, the final result it's the skin that I've uploaded
ranckel
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by ranckel »

Very cool! I like it a lot!

"The dark Side is our ally!"
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

ranckel wrote:Very cool! I like it a lot!
thanks a lot man! :D means a lot to me :)
condeecas
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by condeecas »

wyruzzah wrote:a.martin: No problem at all :D Everybody can make and release his versions as he want. Yours looks good. Yeah i've done that face only for now.. costume is not finished yet. Anyway my first idea was remove that ugly bucket from Red Hood Joker and cape too. He have normal head underneath that ugly bucket and his head curves are closest to Heath Ledger head (face) and rest of costume fit to new Joker from the Dark Knight too, but i didnt find way how remove cape and red bucket :(((
Did you try changing the alpha channels of the cape and bucket to black?
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

condeecas wrote:
Did you try changing the alpha channels of the cape and bucket to black?
Lol im not total beginner :) Yeah trust me, i've tried remove bucket and cape almost a half day without any success. Like i said before, if anyone know someone who can make special .MIC file with transparency i think it could be done.

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”