DLC Skin: Poison Ivy

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC Skin: Poison Ivy

Post by a.martin »

Sorry for the delay guys, today I had an exam so I couldn't make the skin because I was studying for the test :P

So.. here it is! I know she doesn't look much like her but I did my best, also I've made an special custom victory I hope you like it :D

External link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gezih ... on+Ivy.rar

Instalation:
Just like always guys :) copy all the files to the a.martinpatch folder in the DLC directory of the game, If you have previous mods made by me It'll ask you to replace the files, just click "yes to all", and if you don't just copy the folder "a.martinpatch" to the DLC directory of the game, and that's it, ready to enjoy! :D

I hope you enjoy guys see you later :D
Attachments
Injustice 2014-07-05 01-27-26-71.jpg
Injustice 2014-07-05 00-55-48-43.jpg
BEST VICTORY BACKGROUND EVER.
BEST VICTORY BACKGROUND EVER.

machine4578
Warrior

Re: DLC Skin: Poison Ivy

Post by machine4578 »

WOW, you do such amazing work! thank you for sharing!
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

thanks to you man! I've been wanting to finish this skin and releasing it for 2weeks I think :p I didn't have much time :(
okest3r_13
Apprentice
Side: Darkness
PSN: okester13

Post by okest3r_13 »

Looks really good! :D But I thought you were going to give her green skin?
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

okest3r_13 wrote:Looks really good! :D But I thought you were going to give her green skin?
thanks! :D and Yeah it was going to be green but It didn't looked that good to me..
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Great work man! You should give her red hair, i mean more red.. she will be hotter :)
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Great work man! You should give her red hair, i mean more red.. she will be hotter :)
I actually did it on the firsts atempts when she had green skin.. and It didn't look really good to me :P then she looked like a ginger, like batgirl's hair color.. and finally I got the hair color she has now, and I pretty liked it :D

she would look even hotter if I could hive her long hair..
okest3r_13
Apprentice
Side: Darkness
PSN: okester13

Post by okest3r_13 »

a.martin wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:Great work man! You should give her red hair, i mean more red.. she will be hotter :)
I actually did it on the firsts atempts when she had green skin.. and It didn't look really good to me :P then she looked like a ginger, like batgirl's hair color.. and finally I got the hair color she has now, and I pretty liked it :D

she would look even hotter if I could hive her long hair..
That's why I suggested using the Ame-Comi skin. Isn't there a way to make at least the tail invisible? The cape wouldn't look too bad, and the ears aren't really noticeable, they're more like a headband. And even if the tail can't be made invisible it would still look great. :)

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”