Mortal Kombat X Same First Name?

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Mortal Kombat X Same First Name?

Post by Noob Cyborg »

What is the relationship between Cassie Cage and Johnny Cage? (Sister, Wife or Mother)
What is the relationship between Kotal Khan and Shao Kahn? (Brother, Father, Grandfather, or Uncle)
Does anyone have any idea about the story of these characters?

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
okest3r_13
Apprentice
Side: Darkness
PSN: okester13

Re: Mortal Kombat X Same First Name?

Post by okest3r_13 »

I think it was revealed that MK10 will take place 25 years after MK9, and that Cassie is the daughter of Johnny Cage of Sonya Blade. I'm not sure about the guy, but he's probably Shao Kahn's son.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

okest3r_13 wrote:I think it was revealed that MK10 will take place 25 years after MK9, and that Cassie is the daughter of Johnny Cage of Sonya Blade. I'm not sure about the guy, but he's probably Shao Kahn's son.
So that seems to be the new generation of offspring MK tournement.
That's impossible!
Scorpion and Sub Zero can not live long enough. They were murdered (killed) by Liu Kang and Johnny Cage. Well, the only surviving brother of Sub Zero unmasked to the story. I know Scorpion is immortal because he is already dead, which is why under his mask ninja is skull of skeleton but probably Shao Kahn or Shang Tsung he raised (it revives,resurrects) each time for the next tour for batle.
Johnny Cage and could not have children because he was killed by Shao Kahn who in turn was killed by Liu Kang.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Cassie Cage is the daughter of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade. Yep, Scorpion is immortal and Ed Boon hinted that there are many Sub-Zero's in the Lin Kuei. Johnny was never killed by Shao Kahn in this timeline. Mortal Kombat X follows the events of Mortal Kombat 9 and Johnny, Sonya and Raiden were among the few survivors of that game.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Gambid wrote:Cassie Cage is the daughter of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade. Yep, Scorpion is immortal and Ed Boon hinted that there are many Sub-Zero's in the Lin Kuei. Johnny was never killed by Shao Kahn in this timeline. Mortal Kombat X follows the events of Mortal Kombat 9 and Johnny, Sonya and Raiden were among the few survivors of that game.
Gambid, but where is this child's story with Sonya and Johnny. In the new edition MKX?
What about Kotal Kahn. It is baby's Shao Kahn and Sindel?
okest3r_13
Apprentice
Side: Darkness
PSN: okester13

Post by okest3r_13 »

Plus, does anyone really die in MK? Don't the Elder Gods just keep bringing them back to life anyway?
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

okest3r_13 wrote:Plus, does anyone really die in MK? Don't the Elder Gods just keep bringing them back to life anyway?
That's good for the game itself becomes immortal.
So I guess there will be a tour of the inheritors of the old tournment.
Children's Liu Kang and Kitana, Mileena and Baraka's children, etc.
valas991
Apprentice

Post by valas991 »

Gambid wrote:Cassie Cage is the daughter of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade. Yep, Scorpion is immortal and Ed Boon hinted that there are many Sub-Zero's in the Lin Kuei. Johnny was never killed by Shao Kahn in this timeline. Mortal Kombat X follows the events of Mortal Kombat 9 and Johnny, Sonya and Raiden were among the few survivors of that game.

actually, Johnny was killed by Shao Kahn (at the beginning) of the 2nd MK movie if i remember well

but i guess thats a spinoff of some sort

Btw. if i remember well, in this video Ed explains that the story is not only 25 years after MK9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wErkgc17xd8

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”