Mileena & Batman!?

okest3r_13
Apprentice
Side: Darkness
PSN: okester13

Mileena & Batman!?

Post by okest3r_13 »

I'm quite sure Mileena will be in the game as she's a very popular character (I know she's my favorite! ;D ) so I cannot wait to see her! I wonder if she'll have a new look ;p EXCITEMENT! Also, since Scorpion was included as a DLC character for Injustice: Gods Among Us, I wonder if Batman will be a DLC character for MK10?

LordSpleach
Mortal
PSN: FANSMEGINGTASTIC

Re: Mileena & Batman!?

Post by LordSpleach »

I doubt that because DC wouldn't want any fatalities on THE BATMAN!
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

It is unlikely that an Injustice character will make the jump over to Mortal Kombat X. If someone does, I would want to see the Joker.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
okest3r_13
Apprentice

Post by okest3r_13 »

LordSpleach wrote:I doubt that because DC wouldn't want any fatalities on THE BATMAN!
Good point. I hadn't thought of that. I didn't really want Batman though, it was just a thought. Maybe they'll have another new MK character similar to Man Bat as a sort of Easter Egg? How rad would that be?! :D Or some reference to another well known DC character, who knows? But you know NetherRealm likes their Easter Eggs! ;p
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

They definitely do. there was a Joker reference in MK9.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
okest3r_13
Apprentice

Post by okest3r_13 »

Gambid wrote:They definitely do. there was a Joker reference in MK9.
I HATED that fatality! Dx Scary clown... I always dreaded it when I fought against CPU Shang Tsung... :?

To stay on topic...... I wonder when they'll release images/videos of more well-known MK characters? I really wanna see Mileena! I'm sure every character will have multiple costumes, but I have a feeling that new Mileena will still be similar to MK9, 'cause what else can she wear? As for Kitana, I'm hoping she'll wear something similar to her Armageddon or MKvsDCU outfits.
valas991
Apprentice

Post by valas991 »

okest3r_13 wrote:
I HATED that fatality! Dx Scary clown... I always dreaded it when I fought against CPU Shang Tsung... :?

To stay on topic...... I wonder when they'll release images/videos of more well-known MK characters? I really wanna see Mileena! I'm sure every character will have multiple costumes, but I have a feeling that new Mileena will still be similar to MK9, 'cause what else can she wear? As for Kitana, I'm hoping she'll wear something similar to her Armageddon or MKvsDCU outfits.

i think they'll release more videos at the end of 2014...but im not sure
as for Mileena, i don't know, what she could wear, but i think the female clothes won't be that sexy/light armored...just check Cassie's or D'Vorah's armor

as for Kitana, she died, tho i honestly hope she'll appear since she is my fav :D (and if Mileena appears, i think, Kitana MUST appear as well...)
but...we'll see
okest3r_13
Apprentice

Post by okest3r_13 »

valas991 wrote:
okest3r_13 wrote:

i think they'll release more videos at the end of 2014...but im not sure
as for Mileena, i don't know, what she could wear, but i think the female clothes won't be that sexy/light armored...just check Cassie's or D'Vorah's armor

as for Kitana, she died, tho i honestly hope she'll appear since she is my fav :D (and if Mileena appears, i think, Kitana MUST appear as well...)
but...we'll see
Wait? When did Kitana die? In the MK9 story? I honestly don't remember... It's been years since I've played it. I've totally forgotten all the moves since I've been playing Injustice ;p But just because an MK character died does not mean they can't return xD They die ALL THE TIME!!! lol I think the Elder Gods just take pity on them and keep resurrecting them! xD I can totally see Kitana wearing something less revealing than usual, but Mileena has self-esteem issues; the wears practically nothing to distract from the fact that she has Tarkatan mouth ;p
valas991
Apprentice

Post by valas991 »

When liu kang went with raiden to the elder gods, the ressurected sindel went to the temple and killed almost everyone (jade, kitana, etc) but nightwolf sacraficed himself to kill sindel (or smthng like that)

about the tarkatan mouth, i hope they'll do the same as in legacy...
Cats Own
Mortal
XBox Live: Cats Own

Post by Cats Own »

okest3r_13 wrote:
LordSpleach wrote:I doubt that because DC wouldn't want any fatalities on THE BATMAN!
Good point. I hadn't thought of that. I didn't really want Batman though, it was just a thought. Maybe they'll have another new MK character similar to Man Bat as a sort of Easter Egg? How rad would that be?! :D Or some reference to another well known DC character, who knows? But you know NetherRealm likes their Easter Eggs! ;p
Have to admit, that the quote with Batman when he was in a battle clash with Scorpion was a bit funny.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”