DLC Skin: Bane - Batman & Robin 1997 (movie)

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC Skin: Bane - Batman & Robin 1997 (movie)

Post by a.martin »

Well guys It's finally done, sorry for long wait..
Also, well.. here, this sunday (june 15th) It's father's day, in my country, (I don't actually know about other countries) so I want to wish you a Great father's day! play the game and enjoy the day with your sons or your father, depending the case :P anyway I wish you the best and have a great father's day!

IT'S BANEEE!! :D and the skin it's name "Batman & robin '97"

Thanks to DCdude8888 for the awesome video!

External Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6pt22 ... rob+97.rar

Instalation:
Just like always guys :) copy all the files to the a.martinpatch folder in the DLC directory of the game, If you have previous mods made by me It'll ask you to replace the files, just click "yes to all", and if you don't just copy the folder "a.martinpatch" to the DLC directory of the game, and that's it, ready to enjoy! :D

I hope you enjoy guys see you later and have a Great father's Day! :D
Attachments
and the final result :D
and the final result :D
BaneJS.jpg
Last edited by a.martin on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Justice Guy
Mortal

Re: PREVIEW: New DLC skin

Post by Justice Guy »

This looks pretty great, definitely looking forward to it. The mask in the movie doesn't have a white stripe in the top center though, would you be able to color it black? Regardless it's still a cool skin.

The real question is, will the Robin skin have nipples on the suit like in the movie?
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Justice Guy wrote:This looks pretty great, definitely looking forward to it. The mask in the movie doesn't have a white stripe in the top center though, would you be able to color it black? Regardless it's still a cool skin.

The real question is, will the Robin skin have nipples on the suit like in the movie?
Orevan
Mortal

Post by Orevan »

You should change all of his Clash-quotes to "BAAANNNEEEE!!!" like in the movie xD
donGameOver
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by donGameOver »

Wow, that's a good idea. Only remove the white stripe on the head, and will be just like in the movie.
Orevan wrote:You should change all of his Clash-quotes to "BAAANNNEEEE!!!" like in the movie xD
In Russian dub it sounded even more stupid, they have translated he as "Proklyatie" ("Curse" in English), and hear him scream the whole movie "Proklyatie", was even more fun :D
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

I'll try to see what I can do about the sounds.. But I don't want to mod the sounds because some languages might end up without sounds.. :/ also I still have to finish the mask and beggin with the damage files.. The mask still miss a few details :3 with the skin color the only bad thing is.. That the efect that I've managed to get on the color.. gives bane a little blue under the armpit
RapierHirsch
Mortal
XBox Live: RapierHirsch

Post by RapierHirsch »

OMG!!! :O
Looks great can not wait haha
Ich mach dann ein video mit dem skin :D
okest3r_13
Apprentice
Side: Darkness
PSN: okester13

Post by okest3r_13 »

a.martin wrote:I'll try to see what I can do about the sounds.. But I don't want to mod the sounds because some languages might end up without sounds.. :/ also I still have to finish the mask and beggin with the damage files.. The mask still miss a few details :3 with the skin color the only bad thing is.. That the efect that I've managed to get on the color.. gives bane a little blue under the armpit
Hey, we all get a little Blue-Pit sometimes, right? ;)
a.martin
God

Re: DLC Skin: Bane - Batman & Robin 1997 (movie)

Post by a.martin »

It's done guys! ready to Download, and Happy Father's day to everyone!
(It's today in my country, It's not bad to wish you too a happy day right?) :D
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

thanks alot a.martin.. another amazing mod!
and a Happy Father's Day to you too!!
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

machine4578 wrote:thanks alot a.martin.. another amazing mod!
and a Happy Father's Day to you too!!
thanks man! i'm not a father, i'm actually 18.. But anyway I still wish to everyone a great day
okest3r_13
Apprentice

Post by okest3r_13 »

If only Poison Ivy were in the game :/ Uma Thurman's Poison Ivy is definitely my favorite ^_^
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

maybe I could try to make a Poison Ivy, but on a catwoman Skin, I would try to re-invent her to make her fit in one of the skins.. I could try.. but It would be a new design
okest3r_13
Apprentice

Post by okest3r_13 »

a.martin wrote:maybe I could try to make a Poison Ivy, but on a catwoman Skin, I would try to re-invent her to make her fit in one of the skins.. I could try.. but It would be a new design
If you want, I can't stop you xD Though I think the best model for Ivy would be standard Killer Frost. I seem to recall people talking about making Ivy from Frost when the game came out, but no one did it ;p
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

okest3r_13 wrote:If you want, I can't stop you xD Though I think the best model for Ivy would be standard Killer Frost. I seem to recall people talking about making Ivy from Frost when the game came out, but no one did it ;p
maybe killer frost could fit well.. But the Ice powers would change everything.. The ice powers would look even more akward than see her with a cat in the intro and a few atacks like a cat.. That's my opinion.. But anyway.. Let's see what comes up :)

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”