Baal666 DLC skins (V2 released)

wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: Baal666 DLC skins (V1 released)

Post by wyruzzah »

There is nothing wrong with Generic Injector, i used that utility so many times for sounds, blood color and etc. without any errors :)

baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

I'll try it again someday, maybe i just did something wrong.

Some time ago i remember seeing a screenshot where someone gave MP5 to Harley Quinn, couldn't find the pictures again , do you have any idea how it was done ?

Textures on the character are done, still need to do the damage textures and bow/quiver

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

baal666 wrote:I'll try it again someday, maybe i just did something wrong.

Some time ago i remember seeing a screenshot where someone gave MP5 to Harley Quinn, couldn't find the pictures again , do you have any idea how it was done ?

Textures on the character are done, still need to do the damage textures and bow/quiver

U must definetly try that :) Yes i saw this picture too, but i dont know how to do it, its some sort of swap model i think, but Harley Quinns character package dont contain this M5K. Anyway Arsenal look very good man.
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

Thanks, i'll have to beat him up to check if i didn't mess anything in the damage texture and i'll be ready to edit the accessories.
Too bad, i was hoping it would be something similar to how you made Wraith and Trigon playable.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

baal666 wrote:Thanks, i'll have to beat him up to check if i didn't mess anything in the damage texture and i'll be ready to edit the accessories.
Too bad, i was hoping it would be something similar to how you made Wraith and Trigon playable.
Well you can always download XNALara and model for this utility. U can look on damage texture there it is much faster then test it in game :) Well Wraith and Trigon are in same character packages like Zod and Raven, so its something different.
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

Both Arrows i found for XNA had a different texture mapping so i guess i'll keep on beating him again and again to check the damages.

I've been thinking about the MIC thing, if i understood well it contains informations about transparency and mapping, so if we could swap the "CHAR_Plastic_MIC" which i assume would be the red hood bucket with someone's "CHAR_Hair_MIC" which allows transparency, it could be possible to make the bucket transparent but the maaping would be weird ? Maybe what i say is completely stupid, it's just an hypotesis.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

baal666 wrote:Both Arrows i found for XNA had a different texture mapping so i guess i'll keep on beating him again and again to check the damages.

I've been thinking about the MIC thing, if i understood well it contains informations about transparency and mapping, so if we could swap the "CHAR_Plastic_MIC" which i assume would be the red hood bucket with someone's "CHAR_Hair_MIC" which allows transparency, it could be possible to make the bucket transparent but the maaping would be weird ? Maybe what i say is completely stupid, it's just an hypotesis.
Both arrows for XNALara what u have found was probably from PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Android. Try this site they are from pc and xbox360 https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=6F795D89 ... 86C4BA!831

Well yes MICs contains some properties for textures and probably path to textures, because when i tried make eyes white and i nulled whole MIC for eyes , they was totally white without any texture, same with example on hood or etc. So i think when someone with knowledeges in UDK will edit MIC, he can make that part invisible (transparency). About swaping hair_mic with plastic i did not tried yet.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

baal666 wrote:Both Arrows i found for XNA had a different texture mapping so i guess i'll keep on beating him again and again to check the damages.
hey man, don't even bother to beat him up every time.. go to the game options menu and activate the Zombie mode, then put the skin on practice mode and you can check every time, It's a little faster.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:
hey man, don't even bother to beat him up every time.. go to the game options menu and activate the Zombie mode, then put the skin on practice mode and you can check every time, It's a little faster.
With Zombie mode u did not see true colors, so its not really good, i really recommend use XNALara and models for PC version, they are always searchable on deviantart or anywhere :)

BTW: I reinstalled today whole Windows 7, so now i have finally 64bit system. Welcome me in 21 century :D
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:With Zombie mode u did not see true colors, so its not really good, i really recommend use XNALara and models for PC version, they are always searchable on deviantart or anywhere :)

BTW: I reinstalled today whole Windows 7, so now i have finally 64bit system. Welcome me in 21 century :D
welcome to the 21st century! :P
yeah, XNALARA it's 10000 times better than puttin zombie mode, that's for sure.

I only do that when I don't found the model or when they're pretty simple reskins..
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

hey man, I've wanted to ask you.. would you let me use the face of your new 52 joker? I love the way you made it and, I thought about making a skin with it, but first I wanted to get your permission :P just matter of being polite :D
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

Sure you can use it, also thanks for the idea of using the Zombie mod for the damages.

Edit : Wonder Girl will be included with Red Arrow

a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

baal666 wrote:Sure you can use it, also thanks for the idea of using the Zombie mod for the damages.

Edit : Wonder Girl will be included with Red Arrow

Wow she looks awesome.. and thanks :) I'll do my best to make an awesome skin with your joker face
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

Harper & wonder girl released, thanks again a.martin for the tip of using the zombie mod because i couldn't find arrow damaged for XNA and thanks to wyruzzah for tips and advices.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

baal666 wrote:Harper & wonder girl released, thanks again a.martin for the tip of using the zombie mod because i couldn't find arrow damaged for XNA and thanks to wyruzzah for tips and advices.
Great work, about tips no problem community must help each other :)

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”