Mortal Kombat 9 scorpion FULL and textured pepakura mask

superfamoso
Warrior

Mortal Kombat 9 scorpion FULL and textured pepakura mask

Post by superfamoso »

Here is Scorpion from mk9, primary costume mask. if you want the files here they are (you will need pepakura designer 3 to adjust the size of the mask and print it).

Open pepakura designer 3, go to "open" and open the 3DS file. then, click "unfold" and then "ok". you can adjust it's size by pressing "Ctrl+L" to increase it and "Ctrl+J" to decrease.

when you are finnished print it by pressing "Ctrl+P".

NOTE: I recomend to print it without the texture first, so that if the size is wrong you wont lose ink. To texture the pepakura you just need to go to "Settings", "Texture settings", "Specify Texture Image..." and then open the .png file of the texture.
scorpion mk9 komplete.jpg
scorpion mk9 komplete2.jpg
Here is the texture:
Scorpion_Diff êîïèÿ.png
I can't post the .3DS file here, you will have to mail me (matipascual2@gmail.com) and I'll send it to you

Also, check out my other pepakura post with the MK4, and some custom made by myself, Full texturized masks. I hope you like it
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =50&t=6964

UPDATE: sorry guys, I'm not able to pass any file, as my pc had a problem where those files couldn't be saved.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by superfamoso on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: Mortal Kombat 9 scorpion FULL and textured pepakura mask

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Cool! man you are great.
It's clear that you are skilled and handy to process files dimensional compared to me who just uses 3D exploration and learning to study 3D Max. You have to be committed to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios to work for. The way I look to her to be the first man with a mk4 mod graphics of Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition. Can not wait to see your work and explore your ideas. You have already been promising project mk2. deserve a big award for this.
Hey, I just sent you an email with the correct files versus screen.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

You can of course upload the file here.

If the file extension is not accepted, then just zip the file and it will upload.

Great job btw.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

Gambid wrote:You can of course upload the file here.

If the file extension is not accepted, then just zip the file and it will upload.

Great job btw.
I have also the MK4 masks, if people want...
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

No harm in uploading them I guess. Please edit the very first post if you decide to upload them.
I Rule This World!

superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

Gambid wrote:No harm in uploading them I guess. Please edit the very first post if you decide to upload them.
for sure, I'll edit the post as soon as I can.

Also (offtopic) I purchased MKKE for PC last year (in christmas as it's cheaper) and I have problems when going to the online mode. when I go to "join room" there are always 0 players. do you know how to solve this? because I've searched everywhere and nothing :(
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

superfamoso wrote:
Gambid wrote:No harm in uploading them I guess. Please edit the very first post if you decide to upload them.

Also (offtopic) I purchased MKKE for PC last year (in christmas as it's cheaper) and I have problems when going to the online mode. when I go to "join room" there are always 0 players. do you know how to solve this? because I've searched everywhere and nothing :(
That happens when you buy cheap stuff that offers discount offers Christmas promotinal.
The bugs are included in the price. :D :) :P :lol:

hey man you got my email?
you received filesys file from the project mk2 3d?
Because I received notification from yahoo "Mailer Daemon Failure Notice..."
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

Could we please get back on topic.
Don't think that the problem is the prize of the game at the time of purchase. Try and ask a friend to join you online and see whether you can see him.
I Rule This World!

superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

bbj wrote:
superfamoso wrote:

That happens when you buy cheap stuff that offers discount offers Christmas promotinal.
The bugs are included in the price. :D :) :P :lol:

hey man you got my email?
you received filesys file from the project mk2 3d?
Because I received notification from yahoo "Mailer Daemon Failure Notice..."
yup! I got your email. Why is it sooooo difficult for us to pass the files to each other?
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Return to “Artwork”