memcard deception

superfamoso
Warrior

memcard deception

Post by superfamoso »

as I now know how to rip ps2 games, I'm searching for a memcard archive of mortal kombat deception from pcsx2 emulator with konquest mod complete, but with the extra missions undone. thanks.

Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: memcard deception

Post by Gambid »

That's a really specific condition. I don't really know whether you can find something like this. Sorry I couldn't be mucch help-
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

Gambid wrote:That's a really specific condition. I don't really know whether you can find something like this. Sorry I couldn't be mucch help-
doesn't matter anymore. hey, it's been a long time since the last we talked! how are you?
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

Did you find another way to do this. Yes, it has been a while. I am ok, was very busy with work and stuff.
I Rule This World!

superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

Gambid wrote:Did you find another way to do this. Yes, it has been a while. I am ok, was very busy with work and stuff.
no, it's just that I cannot extract the pure model, it's always kind of deformed (I mean, I know that when I extract models it captures the scene, not the model itself as I hoped) and when I reached this level in which there are reptile and rain in outworld, I capture the scene, fixed the "y" scale and what did I get? yes, a deformed model. what do I mean with "deformed"? well, I wouldn't know how to express that in english, so it's kind of from the right arm to the left arm the model turns smaler, I mean, it's right size its for example 5cm. , then the left size it's 3cm.

If someone knows how to rip ps2 models perfectly (I mean the pure model, the model itself without a pose, just standing there like when I made that texture fix at scorpion from mk4)
please tell me, as I couldn't find anything.

good luck!
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

You should definitely check how to extrct the models and the textures from the game's data insted of making a screenshot of the scene.

You should however consider the fact that the model might not be positioned exactly the way you want them to be. The mk4 models for examply are shatteredin milion of pieces.I suggest you check our modding forums, there might be something there that can help you. Not 100% sure though.
I Rule This World!

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”