Alt Skin list, questions

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Alt Skin list, questions

Post by a.martin »

has anybody managed to make the list of alt costumes of every character a little longer?

It's pretty anoying not knowing which skin I'm putting to play..

I put this thing here in the skins topic because it's related, and I really hope that someone got this fixed :/

machine4578
Warrior

Re: Alt Skin list, questions

Post by machine4578 »

a.martin wrote:has anybody managed to make the list of alt costumes of every character a little longer?

It's pretty anoying not knowing which skin I'm putting to play..

I put this thing here in the skins topic because it's related, and I really hope that someone got this fixed :/
i too was hoping for a fix.. the list of skins keeps growing and the names no longer show :(
hopefully someone figures out a solution.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Yes we need see list with all costumes ...but i dont know any fix for this :(((
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

I hope someone can do this, I think unclefestor might be able to do it, he must be one of the modders that has more chances to get this done.. :/
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

i really hope someone can figure this out.. the amount of skins is only growing by the day!
KingKRool2002
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by KingKRool2002 »

Yeah, hopefully someone can figure out a way to do this. There are sooo many skins, but it's hard to figure out which one is which when you get to 4+ non-showing skins at the character select screen. I just have to do trial-and-error to get the right skin.
HRTKING
Mortal

Post by HRTKING »

no news??? it`s making me CRAZY!!
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Well i found inside coalesced.ini this >>>

[DefaultSkinOrder]
V=1
A=2
B=3
C=4
D=5
E=6
F=7
G=8
H=9
I=10

So it could be a problem ..cause we can see only 1 primary and 10 alternative costumes.. i tried add more letters ,but nothing changed , so maybe its problem FONT, and fonts are stored in startup.xxx .. i think we must change fonts to lesser so all costume will be visible, but text will be smaller. Its just theory :)
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

wyruzzah wrote:Well i found inside coalesced.ini this >>>

[DefaultSkinOrder]
V=1
A=2
B=3
C=4
D=5
E=6
F=7
G=8
H=9
I=10

So it could be a problem ..cause we can see only 1 primary and 10 alternative costumes.. i tried add more letters ,but nothing changed , so maybe its problem FONT, and fonts are stored in startup.xxx .. i think we must change fonts to lesser so all costume will be visible, but text will be smaller. Its just theory :)
i too have looked into the .ini and found that editing it does not help make the list longer or font smaller, but i agree that the startup.xxx or possibly the ui_c_inGameFonts.xxx file may need some tweaking..
hopefully someone that knows how to mod these files can help..
Last edited by machine4578 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

When i tried change costume order for specific characters it worked ok (example: i wanted one costume to be second from above), but make list longer doesnt work this way.. i think problem will be really font. In startup.xxx there is 4 different fonts Large,Medium,Small,Tiny ,so maybe we just need swap them in hexeditor or in some other .xxx package, but now i try finish Hnazz The Betrayer (for now i changed most of magic effects to fire ash), so after that i will try swap them. I dont have so much time in these days :)
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:When i tried change costume order for specific characters it worked ok (example: i wanted one costume to be second from above), but make list longer doesnt work this way.. i think problem will be really font. In startup.xxx there is 4 different fonts Large,Medium,Small,Tiny ,so maybe we just need swap them in hexeditor or in some other .xxx package, but now i try finish Hnazz The Betrayer (for now i changed most of magic effects to fire ash), so after that i will try swap them. I dont have so much time in these days :)
how did you do it? I've tried to get inside the coalesced ini for long and I haven't managed to do it,
I've wanted to change the fps of the game so I wouldn't have to do the process to make it fast.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

almost forgot it, sorry to everyone, I've been studying and, didn't have much time to get on the site and check everything.. :/
HRTKING
Mortal

Post by HRTKING »

wyruzzah wrote:When i tried change costume order for specific characters it worked ok (example: i wanted one costume to be second from above), but make list longer doesnt work this way.. i think problem will be really font. In startup.xxx there is 4 different fonts Large,Medium,Small,Tiny ,so maybe we just need swap them in hexeditor or in some other .xxx package, but now i try finish Hnazz The Betrayer (for now i changed most of magic effects to fire ash), so after that i will try swap them. I dont have so much time in these days :)
you are my hero, man!! it`s making me crazy!! THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS :D
HRTKING
Mortal

Post by HRTKING »

Any news guys??
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Actually no.. i tried swap fonts, but game was full of glibberish and order was same. After this test i think fonts will be not problem. We must find some way how to add more lines :(

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”