WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.5 (DEATHSTROKE SKIN RELEASED)

wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK v1.3 (UPDATED2)

Post by wyruzzah »

ranckel: Well i have other plans for skins.. so now sorry.

WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK 1.4 WILL COME TOMORROW (Wraith General, Killer Frost [Justice League skin], fixed Superman-Prime) - Its not so much but better than nothing :)

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:ranckel: Well i have other plans for skins.. so now sorry.

WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK 1.4 WILL COME TOMORROW (Wraith General, Killer Frost [Justice League skin], fixed Superman-Prime) - Its not so much but better than nothing :)
hey man I hope you don't mind but when you upload your update could you do it in mediafire too? I'm still having some troubles to download big files from here.. And I think others too.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Yes i uploaded V1.4 as 3 parts to this site or on mediafire in one piece (mirror download).

BTW: Non-english players pls let me know if Wraith General's voice is working normal.. i cannot fully test it, because i use english version only and Wraith General's heat vision is still bugged little bit.. i tried everything but i cannot fix it right now :( Maybe later i will find some way.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Yes i uploaded V1.4 as 3 parts to this site or on mediafire in one piece (mirror download).

BTW: Non-english players pls let me know if Wraith General's voice is working normal.. i cannot fully test it, because i use english version only and Wraith General's heat vision is still bugged little bit.. i tried everything but i cannot fix it right now :( Maybe later i will find some way.
for spanish version: mute voice after winning the 1st round (the 1st lifebar) and mute in the wagger (the clash) and there's no winning anouncement (but that's okay for me)
the rest works fine,
*the hit sounds, perfect
*the scream when running toward the oponent in clash, perfect
*the intro and victory, perfect

and here you got the BIOS on spanish :D

"El General Espectro es el combinado de los tres espectros más fuertes de la Zona Fantasma, el propio Zod le dió al espectro todo su conocimiento a través de su propia sangre y lo marcó con una Z, por lo que es capaz de entrar en nuestro mundo cada vez que quiera, pero por ahora está encarcelado en el universo rojo. Es sólo una cuestión de tiempo antes de que él rompa sus ataduras y lleve la destrucción a todos los universos, en nombre de su creador, Zod."

and his name translated to spanish: GENERAL ESPECTRO
wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK v1.4 (UPDATED3)

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin: THX for info... but i dont know how can i fix it now :( I will try something.. later. THX for bios man :)
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:a.martin: THX for info... but i dont know how can i fix it now :( I will try something.. later. THX for bios man :)
hey not a problem man! :D I can wait :) and about the bios, You're welcome :) any time you need just tell me
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Well in english version voices and etc. sounds ok, but i dont know which voices in other versions not working properly and i have found that bios for wg not showing properly.. in few days i'll try upload v1.5 with fixes for bios and other stuff maybe that promised killing frost skin.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Well in english version voices and etc. sounds ok, but i dont know which voices in other versions not working properly and i have found that bios for wg not showing properly.. in few days i'll try upload v1.5 with fixes for bios and other stuff maybe that promised killing frost skin.
woow I can't wait to see that killer frost skin. I hope you can make it man.
Btw if you need the translation for the killer frost skin just say it :) so you won't upload it more than once

and the problem with wraith general's bio you can solve it taking out the ("") that you put on the Z in that part that say: (and general zod marked him with a "Z") take those out and problem solved :) happened to me once :s
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

I always wanted Superman with classic colors on MAN OF STEEL costume, so i will release v1.5 with this skin, bio fixes for WG. After that in v1.6.. i try release Killer Frost dlc skin.
hoangdao46
Mortal

Post by hoangdao46 »

did anyone else not get Wraith General?
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

hoangdao46 wrote:did anyone else not get Wraith General?
???
hoangdao46
Mortal

Post by hoangdao46 »

wyruzzah wrote:
???
It didn't show up under Zod's Skins
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

hoangdao46 wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:
???
It didn't show up under Zod's Skins
Have u patches for game itself?! What language is set in your game?!
KingKRool2002
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by KingKRool2002 »

Wraith General is awesome (and so are all the other awesome mods you made)! I especially love his laugh, where did you get the sound for that? it's really creepy! Also, how did you remove some of the background stuff in his victory? It looks different than Doomsday's normal victory background.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

THX man... all voices for Wraith General are from Diablo and Starcraft with some edits :( I hope Blizzard will not sue me for that :D :D, but they voiceovers are best for creepy characters like WG :) I just edited backgrounds for intro and victory.. its just screenshot so u can use whatever you want.

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”