a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC Skin Pack! Villains pack

Post by a.martin »

This new pack Includes new 4 skins
*Deathstroke from Arrow Tv series
*Sinestro Green Lantern that uses for the first time his yellow ring. (yeah I've invented it, I wanted to give you a GL sinestro)
*New 52 Zod (more or less) And!
*Brainiac

Now on mediafire! :D
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fvo8j ... s+pack.rar

Instalation:
Just like always guys :) copy all the files to the a.martinpatch folder in the DLC directory of the game, If you have previous mods made by me It'll ask you to replace the files, just click "yes to all", and if you don't just copy the folder "a.martinpatch" to the DLC directory of the game, and that's it, ready to enjoy! :D

Now without nothing left to say, I hope you enjoy :D see you later

Thanks once again to DCdude8888 for the awesome videos and words from him means a lot to me, stay cool man!

Arrow's Deathstroke

Sinestro Corps Origins (Green lantern Sinestro)

Brainiac

New 52 Zod (sort of.. :P )

Remember all you can subscribe to his channel for more videos :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/DCQuad8
Attachments
Injustice 2014-03-17 00-37-09-08.jpg
Injustice 2014-03-17 00-37-29-18.jpg
Injustice 2014-03-17 00-37-50-02.jpg
Injustice 2014-03-17 00-38-10-70.jpg
Last edited by a.martin on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.

TJBambi93
Mortal
Side: Light
XBox Live: Luigidude33

Re: DLC Skin Pack! Villains pack

Post by TJBambi93 »

That trailer is so sick! :D I've been waiting for a Green Lantern Sinestro, and even though the constructs can't be green at the moment, it's still awesome!

New 52 Zod and Brainiac also look cool.
KingKRool2002
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by KingKRool2002 »

Awesome, can't wait to download these awesome mods!
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Looks cool.. i will try tomorrow change some materials, FX for Green Lantern to be red.. i wanna Red Lantern with red or atleast flamable (rage) constructs..i will give u info later so u can make Green Lantern Sinestro with proper green constructs.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

TJBambi93 wrote:That trailer is so sick! :D I've been waiting for a Green Lantern Sinestro, and even though the constructs can't be green at the moment, it's still awesome!

New 52 Zod and Brainiac also look cool.
KingKRool2002 wrote:Awesome, can't wait to download these awesome mods!
Thank you guys for those awesome words! I'm now uploading again the pack to mediafire cause I had some problems with internet.. so.. by the time you might be reading this, the pack might be uploaded and ready to download :D
wyruzzah wrote:Looks cool.. i will try tomorrow change some materials, FX for Green Lantern to be red.. i wanna Red Lantern with red or atleast flamable (rage) constructs..i will give u info later so u can make Green Lantern Sinestro with proper green constructs.
Hey If you manage to do it, It would be really cool man, I don't know if unclefestor is still doing the red lantern skin. but I think that he was making atrocitus, I think. beacause of the face that I've seen on his videos.. And I've seen in some places that other say that you can change the color of the lanterns powers with the color picker but I couldn't understand it and even make it work.. :P
but still I think that even if we could make sinestro's powers green, it would still remain the logo on his chest. :/
martinn2001
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by martinn2001 »

s0rry if it's stupid qesti0n but when u wiII update sinestr0 with green c0nstructs

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”