DLC SKIN: Catman

FEU
Mortal

DLC SKIN: Catman

Post by FEU »

Catman was originally Thomas Blake, a world-famous trapper of jungle cats who turned to crime because he had grown bored with hunting and had squandered most of his fortune as a millionaire. He became a burglar who committed his crimes in a suit made out of an ancient African cloth he believed gave him a cat's nine lives. His first costume was modeled after Catwoman's disguise, he also wears razor-tipped gauntlets and uses a sharp-edged Catarang, modeled after Batman's Batarang, and a utility belt similar to Batman's.
Catman is an Olympic-level athlete and skilled hand-to-hand combatant, able to hold his own against some of the most proficient beings and fighters in the DC universe, including Bronze Tiger, Batman, and an actual lion. He is also one of the world's foremost hunters and trackers, possessing an extraordinary sense of smell. He is part of the Secret Six with Deadshot.

How to Install
Extract to your DLC folder, if you already have my other skins just overwrite the files when asked

External Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jvj0q ... Catman.rar
Attachments
xFEUxCatman.rar
(13.87 MiB) Downloaded 424 times
2014-02-21_00005.jpg
2014-02-21_00007.jpg
2014-02-21_00001.jpg
801550-catman.jpg
79359-171945-secret-six.png

wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: DLC SKIN: Catman

Post by wyruzzah »

Great work. BTW: You can try add custom intro and victory from Catwomen to this skin, maybe it will looks cool :)
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Great work. BTW: You can try add custom intro and victory from Catwomen to this skin, maybe it will looks cool :)
What he said would be awesome! maybe a catwoman intro, changing her voice from one of batman's dialogues.. and maybe an outro of doomsday. because he doesn't talk or get his face seen on his outro, so It might fit..
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:Great work. BTW: You can try add custom intro and victory from Catwomen to this skin, maybe it will looks cool :)
What he said would be awesome! maybe a catwoman intro, changing her voice from one of batman's dialogues.. and maybe an outro of doomsday. because he doesn't talk or get his face seen on his outro, so It might fit..
Did you saw doomsday outro?! He talk (i will destroy u all) and his face is visible too etc. :D
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:
a.martin wrote:
Did you saw doomsday outro?! He talk (i will destroy u all) and his face is visible too etc. :D
oh you're right sir, :O maybe I don't play too much with doomsday haha, well I don't think that catwoman outro would look normal for a guy.. :P
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Yeah catwoman outro can look little gayish on Batman :D
heymanjack
Apprentice

Post by heymanjack »

Also can you post your skin id codes on the list? thanks man!
FEU
Mortal

Post by FEU »

Thanks for the suggestions, when i was making the skin i tried using Bane intro and outro, but his face and eyes became all weird and buggy. So i thought it would be better leaving the default Batman intro/outro even though it doesn't suit the Catman character. Maybe later i will try with other intros
heymanjack wrote:Also can you post your skin id codes on the list? thanks man!
Done =D
needhelp
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by needhelp »

maybe you can change his ears to a cat ears instead bat ears
i suggest catwoman intro and hawkgirl outro (with male voices)

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”