DLC SKIN: Cyborg Teen Titans TV

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC SKIN: Cyborg Teen Titans TV

Post by a.martin »

Due to a skin request from TJBambi93 and also I wanted to do this skin for so long!

you'll notice the damage textures on his arms, kind of wierd, It's not a problem or a bug, they are meant to be that way, they are like broken parts of the arm with circuits showing.

DCdude8888 you did it again man, another awesome video! Thank you for being so awesome!

Installation: for the ones who have my other mods like red arrow and the comedian joker or superman beyond, etc, just copy the files and paste them in the a.martinpatch folder and replace the originals with the new ones :D

And if you don't have them, just copy the folder to the DLC directory where you've installed the game

External Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/f0ib1 ... TT-+tv.rar

Hope you like it guys!
Attachments
don't think that those parts on his arms are green, it's just the map :)
don't think that those parts on his arms are green, it's just the map :)
Injustice 2014-02-12 02-37-15-45.jpg
Last edited by a.martin on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TJBambi93
Mortal
Side: Light
XBox Live: Luigidude33

Re: DLC SKIN: Cyborg Teen Titans TV

Post by TJBambi93 »

Wow! That looks pretty good. :D Nice job!
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

TJBambi93 wrote:Wow! That looks pretty good. :D Nice job!
thank you :) hope you enjoy it
Mannyrue
Mortal

Post by Mannyrue »

My gripe is with this is he still has hair, his top arms are covered and his chest is showing some, if you want send me the file's for this in jpeg or the such and I can toy with it and get it down for you to reupload, with time I can get him closer to the tv series....
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Mannyrue wrote:My gripe is with this is he still has hair, his top arms are covered and his chest is showing some, if you want send me the file's for this in jpeg or the such and I can toy with it and get it down for you to reupload, with time I can get him closer to the tv series....
sorry I don't understand what you said.. you want to edit the pictures that I've uploaded? or the skin turned into a Jpeg Image?

If you have Photoshop, I can send you the psd file. I'll be easier to edit it for you.
Mannyrue
Mortal

Post by Mannyrue »

a.martin wrote:
Mannyrue wrote:My gripe is with this is he still has hair, his top arms are covered and his chest is showing some, if you want send me the file's for this in jpeg or the such and I can toy with it and get it down for you to reupload, with time I can get him closer to the tv series....
sorry I don't understand what you said.. you want to edit the pictures that I've uploaded? or the skin turned into a Jpeg Image?

If you have Photoshop, I can send you the psd file. I'll be easier to edit it for you.
Yea want to do it myself tho, since for some strange reason I can not seem to extract the files myself, still not sure why lol.

But yes I want to modify the skin you have done already tho :)
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Mannyrue wrote: Yea want to do it myself tho, since for some strange reason I can not seem to extract the files myself, still not sure why lol.

But yes I want to modify the skin you have done already tho :)
I've just send you the files :) enjoy :D

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”