DLC SKINS: Nightwing Pack

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC SKINS: Nightwing Pack

Post by a.martin »

Now I've got back on the tracks with my pc and I've got you New skins!
Including a Robin Skin for Dick Grayson (not that good skin, I know), and a Regime Sinestro Corps skin for Damien Wayne..

I know that Robin It's not a good skin, It doesn't have almost nothing like Robin, the Only thing I got close in there was the suit color, I've tried to put those kind of yellow buttons he has on his suit, but It looked horrible. So that, and other ideas didn't make to the final version of the skin.. just like his logo :( Sorry guys.

DCdude8888 you did it again man, another awesome video! You're the only one I know so far.. that's making this kind of review of the new skins that were are creating in this community, so thanks a lot for that! :D

Nightwing sinestro corps- still have Dick Grayson voice and Dialogues, I'm still working on putting Damien wayne voice.

Well that's all for now, Like Always I hope you like it guys, And I got ready a new skin for tomorrow

External link - Mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/iqhxg ... n+pack.rar
Attachments
a.martinpatch - Nightwing skin pack.rar
(26.19 MiB) Downloaded 1361 times
Injustice 2014-02-03 04-07-27-03.jpg
Injustice 2014-02-02 23-12-36-10.jpg
Injustice 2014-02-02 23-12-28-81.jpg
Injustice 2014-02-02 23-12-05-07.jpg
Injustice 2014-02-02 23-11-38-61.jpg
Last edited by a.martin on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

TJBambi93
Mortal
Side: Light
XBox Live: Luigidude33

Re: DLC SKINS: Nightwing Pack

Post by TJBambi93 »

Quick question. I downloaded this DLC, and I have to replace the language files in the a.martinpatch folder right? Will it erase the Red Arrow and Comedian Joker skins? I remember downloading Classic Batman, and replacing the language files only to lose Classic superman.

Just a little help would be nice. ^^ New to the modding world and all.
Zorc93
Mortal
XBox Live: Zorc93

Post by Zorc93 »

Sinestro is nice, but the robin ......
Good work dude
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Zorc93 wrote:Sinestro is nice, but the robin ......
Good work dude
THANKS DUDE! and yeah I know, I think the same about Robin, I couldn't make as I wanted, because the problem was that, the skin It's simetric, It's the same from both sides, so.. for example.. I couldn't put the R logo on his chest.
Last edited by a.martin on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

TJBambi93 wrote:Quick question. I downloaded this DLC, and I have to replace the language files in the a.martinpatch folder right? Will it erase the Red Arrow and Comedian Joker skins? I remember downloading Classic Batman, and replacing the language files only to lose Classic superman.

Just a little help would be nice. ^^ New to the modding world and all.
I downloaded this DLC, and I have to replace the language files in the a.martinpatch folder right?
yes you have to replace them and the .ini file, because in the lenguaje files you have the bios, the char name on the life bar, and also the name on the list of the alternate skins..
and in the .ini file you have the codes to Unlock the DLC skins in the list of alternate costumes

Will it erase the Red Arrow and Comedian Joker skins?
No, I won't erase the other skins like the Comedian Joker and Red Arrow. :)

I remember downloading Classic Batman, and replacing the language files only to lose Classic superman.
*and about your problem with the classic skins, thats wierd It didn't happend to me.. :/
check the .ini file.. it's called "DFGHTENNIS__PCG-DCFGame"
open it and inside the file this should be written: - (if it isn't written, copy and paste it, I hope I'll work..)

[CharacterKeys]
CHAR_Superman_S=SU
CHAR_Batman_S=BM

[UnlockedDLC.Characters]
+Unlocked=CHAR_Superman_S
+Unlocked=CHAR_Batman_S

Hope everything is ok, sorry If I've replied a little late.. :)
Excelsior90
Mortal

Post by Excelsior90 »

a.martin wrote: THANKS DUDE! and yeah I know, I think the same about Robin, I couldn't make as I wanted, because the problem was that, the skin It's simetric, It's the same from both sides, so.. for example.. I couldn't put the R logo on his chest.
Well you could put the logo on one side like this http://wallysaid.it/wp-content/uploads/ ... /robin.jpg.. Maybe a little smaller than this logo.. Even if it's simetric it doesn't mean he can't have a logo on his left chest..
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Excelsior90 wrote:
a.martin wrote: THANKS DUDE! and yeah I know, I think the same about Robin, I couldn't make as I wanted, because the problem was that, the skin It's simetric, It's the same from both sides, so.. for example.. I couldn't put the R logo on his chest.
Well you could put the logo on one side like this http://wallysaid.it/wp-content/uploads/ ... /robin.jpg.. Maybe a little smaller than this logo.. Even if it's simetric it doesn't mean he can't have a logo on his left chest..
actually because of that reason of the simetry, he can't, his body it's split from the half (vertically), so.. what has on one side, it has it on the other side.. if a put a logo on the left side, it will appear on the right side but turned around..
TJBambi93
Mortal

Post by TJBambi93 »

Alright, it's working now. Thanks! :D
Zorc93
Mortal
XBox Live: Zorc93

Post by Zorc93 »

Just a question, can you put sinestro's entrance on that NightWing ? (and if you can a ring, i now it's hard, just continue dude )
;)
Excelsior90
Mortal

Post by Excelsior90 »

a.martin wrote: actually because of that reason of the simetry, he can't, his body it's split from the half (vertically), so.. what has on one side, it has it on the other side.. if a put a logo on the left side, it will appear on the right side but turned around..
I see..
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Zorc93 wrote:Just a question, can you put sinestro's entrance on that NightWing ? (and if you can a ring, i now it's hard, just continue dude )
;)
I've tried that one, but It got with bugs and the lantern didn't appear.. so then I was thinking in the yellow lantern victory at least.. I'm working on that. :) and thanks
TJBambi93
Mortal

Post by TJBambi93 »

Just a small thing I noticed. The yellow lantern Nightwing has Dick Grayson quotes and sounds and not the Damian Wayne ones. Not sure if that's a problem that can't be fixed or just a small bug. :0
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

TJBambi93 wrote:Just a small thing I noticed. The yellow lantern Nightwing has Dick Grayson quotes and sounds and not the Damian Wayne ones. Not sure if that's a problem that can't be fixed or just a small bug. :0
yes, it's a problem that I'm still working on.. It was supposed to have Damien's voice but for some reason that I still don't understand, at the beggining it didn't had his voice and dialogues. And some times, I've almost got it right but then he loses the voice and in clashes he was skiped because he didn't have a voice.. It worked Like for 2 clashes and in the third one, he was skiped and lost his voice for the rest of the game.

so for now was Dick Grayson voice.. better that than nothing right? but don't worry I'm still working on it, I'm still waiting to see if the other guys have and answer to my problem.
Damn, my answers are too long. :lol:
zeththedarkmage
Mortal
XBox Live: zeththedarkmage

Post by zeththedarkmage »

Hey man I love all the custom skins you make. I made an account because I wanted to inform you that there is an issue with the robin skin. Whenever you meter burn his staff spin the last hit always whiffs, it never connects. I'm not sure why it does that but I just wanted to let you know.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

zeththedarkmage wrote:Hey man I love all the custom skins you make. I made an account because I wanted to inform you that there is an issue with the robin skin. Whenever you meter burn his staff spin the last hit always whiffs, it never connects. I'm not sure why it does that but I just wanted to let you know.
Man, you're right.. so far I have been trying and looking into why would that bee.. and even I've re-inject all over again and make the skin again.. but still the same problem.. :/

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”