SKIN: Kyle Rayner, The Last Green Lantern

SilentBloodShed
Mortal
XBox Live: sc4rox

Re: SKIN: Kyle Rayner, The Last Green Lantern

Post by SilentBloodShed »

I cant make this mod work. I re-installed it many times but it always crashes the game after the stage finishes loading. I had no luck with other mods either. Btw my game is updated with the update patch 1 and 2.

Do you think that might be causing the problem ?

Anyway nice mod! He's my fav Green Lantern :D

I suffer in silence
heymanjack
Apprentice

Post by heymanjack »

Are you using a cracked game or a legit one?

Anyway one test to know if you really did an update is to play with all settings at max. If it crashes before a fight at max settings (I think it was the shadows setting that crashes games on unpatched games) then the game has been improperly patched.

Also the game has been patched more than twice. I think four-five times? I can't remember but an outdated version of the game won't work with mods made from newer versions of the game.
Excelsior90
Mortal

Post by Excelsior90 »

I can't find a way to use kyle as a dlc.. He just replaces the GL new 52 skin.. How can i turn it in dlc? I tried to follow the guide but the MKKEGenericrenamer didn't work..
heymanjack
Apprentice

Post by heymanjack »

He doesn't replace the new 52 gl skin at all. I many people have the new 52 gl and my kyle skin on their rosters. The only way he'll replace the new 52 gl skin is if it conflicts with the new 52 gl skin code which my kyle rayner skin doesn't.
Excelsior90
Mortal

Post by Excelsior90 »

heymanjack wrote:He doesn't replace the new 52 gl skin at all. I many people have the new 52 gl and my kyle skin on their rosters. The only way he'll replace the new 52 gl skin is if it conflicts with the new 52 gl skin code which my kyle rayner skin doesn't.
it doesn't work for me.. i even tried to change values with the hex editor couse i see that in the .xxx file there is "ui_i_sm_greenlantern_a" and never "ui_i_sm_greenlantern_k" but nothing.. any suggest?
heymanjack
Apprentice

Post by heymanjack »

the reason it's ui_i_sm_greenlantern_a because I didn't create a new super meter for him.

If you made any edits to New 52 greenlantern then I suggest you replace that with the original file.

Kyle can't replace New 52 GL because he is coded as Char_Greenlantern_K and not Char_GreenLantern_A which is the code for New 52 GL.

Proof that Kyle Rayner works along side new 52 GL

How did you install the DLC?
Excelsior90
Mortal

Post by Excelsior90 »

i've just downloaded the two folders.. i merge them and put into the dlc folder of injustice.. i tried to find if other modders make some confilcts with their skins but it seems not..
Excelsior90
Mortal

Post by Excelsior90 »

edit: i noticed that even if i remove all mod-dlc-skins, the new 52 gl skin doesn't appear.. is it to unlock even on the ultimate edition or is my game corrupt?
Last edited by Excelsior90 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
heymanjack
Apprentice

Post by heymanjack »

kyle rayner is named the last green lantern in the skin list by the way.
Excelsior90
Mortal

Post by Excelsior90 »

i noticed that even if i remove all mod-dlc-skins, the new 52 gl skin doesn't appear.. is it to unlock even on the ultimate edition or is my game corrupt?
heymanjack
Apprentice

Post by heymanjack »

Excelsior90 wrote:edit: i noticed that even if i remove all mod-dlc-skins, the new 52 gl skin doesn't appear.. is it to unlock even on the ultimate edition or is my game corrupt?
You need to unlock that skin using a WBID account. If you don't have an iphone or ipad or whatever just use unclefestors playable npc /wbid skin unlocker.

get it here http://testyourmight.com/threads/injust ... ted.39627/

It will unlock a whole lot of skins. Including new 52 GL
Excelsior90
Mortal

Post by Excelsior90 »

solved, thnx!! :)
heymanjack
Apprentice

Post by heymanjack »

Alright dude! Enjoy!
SilentBloodShed
Mortal
XBox Live: sc4rox

Post by SilentBloodShed »

heymanjack wrote:Are you using a cracked game or a legit one?

Anyway one test to know if you really did an update is to play with all settings at max. If it crashes before a fight at max settings (I think it was the shadows setting that crashes games on unpatched games) then the game has been improperly patched.

Also the game has been patched more than twice. I think four-five times? I can't remember but an outdated version of the game won't work with mods made from newer versions of the game.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm using a cracked copy and patched the game with an update 1-2 pack. Anyway I'll do what you said and see if the game crashes on max settings. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I suffer in silence

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”