WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK V2.5 (DEATHSTROKE SKIN RELEASED)

Newmodder
Mortal

Re: DLC PACK: Superman Prime, Superman Jor-El (UPDATED)

Post by Newmodder »

wyruzzah wrote:Newmodder:.. and for this skins i dont need change more... Superman Prime is just black with some gray.. and Jor-El white with some black.. so why should i do it more?... if you dont like it shut up and crawl out, i done about 20 skins for players in MKKE and they dont even say thanks BTW: Your butterfly Skarlet its only one skin u ever done and not so good i think. When u got 4000 downloads for one simple skin, say something bye.

Hahaha,exactly what i expected.When you can comment on my skins negatively,why can't I.Just do your ******* job.And as far as my skins,you don't have to judge me as to how good I am.And BTW<i have created my own skins,but I won't post online since for you it's just a 5 mins. job even though I did it in 1:37 secs.So,now STFU.

Nothing special here,it's just a signature]
Newmodder
Mortal

Post by Newmodder »

Looks like you've become old.That's why decided to do black and white.Now zip up the topic and agree that it's just some random piece of black and white horseshit.
Nothing special here,it's just a signature]
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Newmodder: You dont have any skins so what r u talking about?!.. just half one :D :D :D U dont get that this skins suppose look like this, try use uncle google for Superman-Prime and Jor-El, they are lore. If they suppose looks pink with violet skin color ,kiddy butterfly tattoo i would do them like that and BTW: they have edited UI, some biog.,Prime has different victory pose..but u just saw black and white character.. can u understand that or you dumb as you sound.. so u cant insult me and i dont wanna lose my time for schmuck like you. Now you can really crawl out..its your destiny :D
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah: I could help you to do the BIOS of the characters in spanish
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

just send me the bios text in english and i'll reply you with the bios in Spanish, unfortunately I don't know any other language than english and spanish, so I'll be able to help you just with that one.. :)
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:just send me the bios text in english and i'll reply you with the bios in Spanish, unfortunately I don't know any other language than english and spanish, so I'll be able to help you just with that one.. :)
a.martin: thx, i will send u PM :)
Newmodder
Mortal

Post by Newmodder »

wyruzzah wrote:Newmodder: You dont have any skins so what r u talking about?!.. just half one :D :D :D U dont get that this skins suppose look like this, try use uncle google for Superman-Prime and Jor-El, they are lore. If they suppose looks pink with violet skin color ,kiddy butterfly tattoo i would do them like that and BTW: they have edited UI, some biog.,Prime has different victory pose..but u just saw black and white character.. can u understand that or you dumb as you sound..

First of all,learn to type.What do you mean I don't have skins?LOL."Just half one" HAHAHA."try use uncle google for Superman-Prime and Jor-El, they are lore".What are you on about?Hold it for a moment.Use google translator.It'll help you a lot.And as far as you and your edited UI and victory pose and shit,IDK what are you gonna prove with all that.The last line of yours "so u cant insult me and i dont wanna lose my time for schmuck like you. Now you can really crawl out..its your destiny :D" LMAO. IDK what makes you blabber such rubbish.Must've taken you quite some time to look up in the Oxford dictionary for the meanings :D
Crawl out?Really?SMD dude.GTFO and do a UI for yourself and a Victory pose in the same way how you dump in the lavatory.And remember,make it different,not black and white :D
And FYI,I have no interest in replying to your crap all the time.Grow up dude,get a life.You speak like a 10yr old.I don't give a shit in what way you reply to this.Twud be better for you to just read it and accept that it was your mistake of commenting negatively on my skin.I'm out.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Newmodder: I said it once before, no time for losers.. bye. BTW: LOL,IDK ,LMAO, SMD, GTFO, FYI .. next time write as human not computer and i've never learned english, so i dont care shmuck!
KingKRool2002
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Re: WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK v1.3 (UPDATED2)

Post by KingKRool2002 »

Is it supposed to be Superman_Yictory.xxx? Or is that a typo?
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

KingKRool2002 wrote:Is it supposed to be Superman_Yictory.xxx? Or is that a typo?
Its seperated victory for S-Prime, so yeah it supposed be like that :)
Newmodder
Mortal

Post by Newmodder »

wyruzzah wrote:Newmodder: I said it once before, no time for losers.. bye. BTW: LOL,IDK ,LMAO, SMD, GTFO, FYI .. next time write as human not computer and i've never learned english, so i dont care shmuck!

Guess that's why they say that losers do get lucky sometimes.Human being itself invented a computer,so I prefer typing that way.Even my so called "butterfly" skin is getting attention.Now zip up this topic,and do your skins,i wont interfere,neither should you.
KingKRool2002
Warrior

Post by KingKRool2002 »

wyruzzah wrote:
KingKRool2002 wrote:Is it supposed to be Superman_Yictory.xxx? Or is that a typo?
Its seperated victory for S-Prime, so yeah it supposed be like that :)
Ok, cool.

EDIT: BTW, how did you get CHAR_Superman_Y to load Superman_Yictory instead of a normal Victory file? I've swapped intros & victories between characters, but I've never done one like you did. Did you hex edit CHAR_Superman_Y so that it loads Yictory instead of the normal Victory file?

I'd like to change some of my modded characters' intros & victories, but I'm not sure how to do this. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

KingKRool2002: I've just edited my Superman-Prime (CHAR_Superman_Y.xxx) in hex editor (changed Superman_Victory to Superman_Yictory) and also cloned Superman_Victory to Superman_Yictory, so they are seperated.. so i can easily change some textures in that new intro (default intro stays same) :)
KingKRool2002
Warrior

Post by KingKRool2002 »

Ok, thanks for the info. I'll try that with some of the mods I'm working on.

Thanks.
heymanjack
Apprentice

Post by heymanjack »

I noticed something while playing with your Prime superman for a while. The white separators in his power bars are not very visible so I don't know if I have a hard time distinguishing if I have filled up a bar in my supermeter. Also his face is too bright in some stages, You cant see the details at all, this doesn't happen in any other superman even the man of steel skin you used as a base.

Still great mod. Played your Jor-el in an tourney yesterday and I killed with him lol.

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”