DLC Costumes: Deadpool / Weapon X / Lex Luthor

rizzn
Apprentice
Side: Darkness
PSN: rizzn1

DLC Costumes: Deadpool / Weapon X / Lex Luthor

Post by rizzn »

If you are finding bugs, please feel free to post. All [WIP] costumes are NOT included yet. I will update the download file everytime a new costume is included.

Coming next update - Patch v1.2
- Fixed a bug in the Deadpool UI (inkl. Weapon X costume)
- Green Arrow skin "Connor Hawke"
- New Patch folder structure
(tbc)

(THX to DCdude8888 for the awesome gameplay videos!)
DEADPOOL | included | Gameplay
(Deathstroke costume)
Deadpools's early life is mostly unknown. Wade Wilson began his mercenary career while still in his late teens. Accepting assassination jobs only against those whom he felt deserved death.
Deadpool.jpg
DEADPOOL WEAPON X | included | Gameplay
(Deathstroke costume)
As part of the Weapon X program, Deadpool's cancer was cured, but he was kicked out of Weapon X after killing one of his teammates. In the lab known as Hospice, he was subjected to horrific experiments that made him even more crazy than he already was.
deadpool-weapon-x.jpg
NANOTECH BATTLESUIT | included | Gameplay
(Lex Luthor costume)
Lex Luthor is one of the most dangerously intelligent men on the planet. The combination of his abilities makes him an extremly powerful and formidable opponent. His newly developed Nanosuit makes him even more dangerous, as he is now nearly undefeatable to his enemies.
nanosuit-lex-1.jpg
BIZARRO | WIP / paused
(Superman costume)
Bizarro is the perfect imperfect duplicate of Superman, acting as his antagonist or ally depending on the situation. Originally created to be Superman's clone, his poorly constructed genetics caused him to become the opposite.
bizarro-update.jpg
RizznPatch_v.1.1.zip
(42 MiB) Downloaded 18680 times
Last edited by rizzn on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:49 pm, edited 60 times in total.

Image Image Image
wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: SKIN: Deadpool [WIP]

Post by wyruzzah »

Cool man.. make this costume as DLC not replacer. Its possible now :)
rizzn
Apprentice

Post by rizzn »

wyruzzah wrote:Cool man.. make this costume as DLC not replacer. Its possible now :)
Thanks! :) Yep I tried before, but can't get it to work for now. I downloaded Injustice_AES.exe and decrypted the config files in the ZodPatch directory. Made the changes but seems that my game is not recognizing it.

I also tried to rename already existing costumes (for example Raven's Teen Titans alternate), but the name doesn't change in-game. :( Have to try on and test a few more times I think.
Image Image Image
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

rizzn: Look up here http://psx-scene.com/forums/f180/injust ... dex24.html , by that you can add you skins as dlc (thx to unclefestor).
heymanjack
Apprentice

Post by heymanjack »

I'm hyped for this one. Looks real nice.
rizzn
Apprentice

Post by rizzn »

wyruzzah wrote:rizzn: Look up here http://psx-scene.com/forums/f180/injust ... dex24.html , by that you can add you skins as dlc (thx to unclefestor).
Thanks for the link, I will try it with creating own patch folders. :)

//EDIT: It's working now, the problem was my .eni files were not encrypted. After i've done this the DLC costume is working fine. :)
heymanjack wrote:I'm hyped for this one. Looks real nice.
Thank you, apperciate it! Hope to get ready a first version soon!
Image Image Image
shaowebb
Mortal
XBox Live: dynasty penguin

Post by shaowebb »

Nice work on this one. I spread a shot of it and linked to you on Neogaf. Got a lot of love from folks too. Its odd that the models are coming up damaged with holes and fragments like that in Max. Usually if I see something like that its from a model being imported and it failing to convert quads to triangles properly. Its odd. Might be able to heal it up the quick and dirty way by swinging it through Zbrush import. Its pretty solid at this these days.

BTW Im just now starting to unpack and deal with files thanks to Heymanjack helping me get a few files to attempt. Any advice I should read in particular on model editting since this is my first run at it?
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

rizzn: Looks epic, when will be release? :)
rizzn
Apprentice

Post by rizzn »

shaowebb wrote:Nice work on this one. I spread a shot of it and linked to you on Neogaf. Got a lot of love from folks too. Its odd that the models are coming up damaged with holes and fragments like that in Max. Usually if I see something like that its from a model being imported and it failing to convert quads to triangles properly. Its odd. Might be able to heal it up the quick and dirty way by swinging it through Zbrush import. Its pretty solid at this these days.

BTW Im just now starting to unpack and deal with files thanks to Heymanjack helping me get a few files to attempt. Any advice I should read in particular on model editting since this is my first run at it?
Thank you!! :) Yeah that's really annoying with 3ds Max, I didn't manage to load the models without that fragments. I'm not that experienced in 3D software, just know how to map on some textures to the model. So I can't figure out how to fix this yet. Didn't have ZBrush, so I can't test it, probably in the future. But a good idea! :P

What advices are you looking for exactly? For your graphic software (Photoshop)? I just can say, if you are creating own shapes and stuff on your textures or editing/modifying existing parts of it, for example cutting or removing parts: always work with masks instead of working directly on the real layer.

It's nothing more annoying than noticing you cutted parts from a layer you probably need again at a later moment. You can just edit the mask and the layer stays untouched.

Also if you need to merge layers, always do a copy of the layers before merging it and pull it in a seperate folder (and make it invisible). Saving much time if you have to make changes again.
wyruzzah wrote:rizzn: Looks epic, when will be release?
Thanks hehe! I don't know exactly, really want to have a first version ready at the weekend. But I can't promise that yet, as I have a quite long list with things I want to fix/test first, before releasing it.

I'm currently trying if there's a way to blend over the damage textures to the regular textures (probably in 3ds Max), as this would accelerate the whole process. But as I said on top of this post, I'm not that experienced in 3D software, so it takes much time. :)

//EDIT:
I downloaded a converted Deathstroke model for XNALara from here. Finally the damage version is included as a seperated version of the model. The textures are also seperated like in the game. So it's possible to blend them, but don't know how to make that working in 3ds Max. Also no idea how to convert it from 3ds Max to .mesh format correct with this Import/Export tool.
xnalara.jpg
Image Image Image
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

rizzn: yeah that is good site with meshes from IGAU, but i cannot find anywhere The Joker (last confrontation skin).. i need him, so i can finish joker skin (i can finish him without it, but i must test him in fights and thats is very long process). Did you find any?

EDITED:

Good, i found normal and damaged joker now..
rizzn
Apprentice

Post by rizzn »

So you found the Joker model you need for XNALara? Can you post a link for me to download?
Image Image Image
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

rizzn: Here http://armachamcorp.deviantart.com/art/ ... -381439847 ..other meshes are there too.
rizzn
Apprentice

Post by rizzn »

wyruzzah wrote:rizzn: Here http://armachamcorp.deviantart.com/art/ ... -381439847 ..other meshes are there too.
Very nice, thank you!
Image Image Image
rizzn
Apprentice

Re: SKIN: Deadpool [online]

Post by rizzn »

Deadpool skin is now online, still little bugs to fix. But should work for now!
Image Image Image
heymanjack
Apprentice

Re: DLC Costumes: Deadpool / Weapon X / Lex Luthor

Post by heymanjack »

EDIT
Sent this in a pm.

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”