MISSING ARENA: Dorfen for Windows Version of MK Trilogy

Agahnim
Mortal
Side: Darkness

MISSING ARENA: Dorfen for Windows Version of MK Trilogy

Post by Agahnim »

after 15-16 years, Noob Saibot Dorfen, comes to Windows Version of Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Noob Saibot Dorfen was a secret arena who appeared in MK3, UMK3 and N64 version of MKT, but not for other ports of MKT (Playstation, Saturn, Windows and Dos)

all you have to do is run the Noob Saibot Dorfen.exe, and install it into your mk folder

*NOTE: this update requires cubanraul's compatibility patch v2.4 (download it from here)
*NOTE: virus free, you can scan it before use it,i am the creator of these files

DOWNLOAD FROM ADFLY TO THANK ME

dany1994gus
Mortal

Re: MISSING ARENA: Dorfen for Windows Version of MK Trilogy

Post by dany1994gus »

Great! thank you! may set the stage "star bridge" MKT N64?? and also the other scenarios that emerged from MK1 (Warrior shire, throme room and palace gate)

Also would be good to reemplazen the bottom of The Pit 1 for N64, as it is better.

And if it is possible to improve some sprite of scenarios are as hollow words and empty as black stripes (eg wasteland) and also add animation on the stages of armory, dead wasteland and pool
Agahnim
Mortal

Post by Agahnim »

finally an answer to my topic hehe :D

well im sure that we can remake all the missing arenas from n64 version of mkt ..but not by me

1) we need a person with knowledge of assembly language to import the missing stages back to the game

2) then we need a good romhacker to find a way to change some graphics that i cant change

the missing arenas are:
Pit (with stars) [N64 MKT]
Star Bridge [N64 MKT]
Noob Saibot Dorfen [N64 MKT], Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 ~~COMPLETE~~
Hidden Portal [N64 MKT], Mortal Kombat 3

Palace Gates, The Throne Room and The Warrior Shrine i think they are very hard to be imported to MKT PC
dany1994gus
Mortal

Post by dany1994gus »

Already installed but can not find or does not appear that scenario :(
Agahnim
Mortal

Post by Agahnim »

if you hold up and press start into sonya's icon (on the choose your fighter screen) you will be able to select any stage you want. then just select noob saibot's dorfen
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

This is a great achievement. Could you please attach the file to the post instead of linking it.

External links die all the time and if you upload it here you can see how many people have download it and it will never be deleted.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Agahnim wrote:...
It was not easier if you attach this link?
https://mega.nz/#!FZkRDJ5Q!IcynGA28sJ5W ... JnS5YGLYts
Oh, dear! where do you find these guys? Do I have to do everything? :( :? :cry:
Attachments
mkt_patch24.zip
(33.9 MiB) Downloaded 91 times
Noob Saibot Dorfen.zip
(856.71 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
megamanxzero
Mortal
XBox Live: gustavoariel61

Post by megamanxzero »

friend could you update it for the new version cubanraul's compatibility patch v3.32 since it does not work in this version
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

megamanxzero wrote:friend could you update it for the new version cubanraul's compatibility patch v3.32 since it does not work in this version
I don't know who you're talking to, but if you are talking about the fact that the patch is not compatible with MKT it is not true. There are two types of Mortal Kombat Trilogy. One created by clickteam and another created by blaze69. The one created by clickteam does not work the patch, only on the version created by blaze69. If you want, I can send it to you. Leave a message.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
megamanxzero
Mortal
XBox Live: gustavoariel61

Post by megamanxzero »

Noob Cyborg wrote:
megamanxzero wrote:friend could you update it for the new version cubanraul's compatibility patch v3.32 since it does not work in this version
I don't know who you're talking to, but if you are talking about the fact that the patch is not compatible with MKT it is not true. There are two types of Mortal Kombat Trilogy. One created by clickteam and another created by blaze69. The one created by clickteam does not work the patch, only on the version created by blaze69. If you want, I can send it to you. Leave a message.
If it works in mkt, only in the old version 2.4 I have version 3.32 I wanted to know if this mod can be updated for this version

Mortal Kombat Trilogy - Kommunity Patch
Current MK Trilogy version: 3.32
last updated 03-29-2020 9:34 PM

Return to “Mortal Kombat Trilogy Projects”