We Have Moved, Again

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

We Have Moved, Again

Post by Gambid »

Reading this news means that you are now visiting us on our new server. Yes, we moved again, only after an year spent on our previous server. There are two reasons that forced us to move the website:

- Server issues, which forced us to reboot the server every 6 hours. Downtimes which most of you might have noticed.
- Sluggish performance, which resulted in slow responses and an overall bad browsing experience.
- We reached the amount of space which we had on our previous server, so a move was necessary in order to host all upcoming videos and all amazing Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins

After two days of migration, everything finally seems to be working OK. However, if you run into a problem, let us know.

Best Regards!!!
The Mortal Kombat Secrets Team

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Masterski
Mortal

Re: We Have Moved, Again

Post by Masterski »

Thumbs up! :)

Oh and I completely missed that section, what a revelation, lol.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: We Have Moved, Again

Post by Gambid »

After several days online, we noticed that our mail server wasn't running properly, preventing registration. The issue has been resolved and registrations are once again possible.

We were also informed of a problem with the uploading feature of the forums. This issue has also been resolved and should be working fine now.

Please let me know if there are other problems.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”