Mortal Kombat 9 - Kombos

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Mortal Kombat 9 - Kombos

Post by Gambid »

Great, I will wait for you two to add the combos and will start creating the section.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
charliez99
Mortal
XBox Live: AKA BaLliztik

Post by charliez99 »

Gambid wrote:Great, I will wait for you two to add the combos and will start creating the section.
Sounds perfect!
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

Reptile: FP, BP, BP, SLOW FORCEBALL, FAST FORCEBALL, then any attack after:
FK, BP, Slide/Enhanced Slide
BP, F+FK, FP+BP
FP, BP, BP, FP
FP, BP, BP, X-Ray
Many possibilities but finding the right one can lead up to 10 hits or more. No use of the super meter can lead to 30% damage, X-Ray can lead to 38% or 42% damage. I'm still finding more kombos for him :D

Scorpion: FP FP Spear then some possibilities:
FP, FP, Slide (D B BK)
FK, FK Slide
FP, FP Spear
FP FP FP
FK FK BK Teleport
I ain't practised kombos with Scorps, but I will try and learn some more :)

Sub-Zero: BP, then:
BP BP
BP Freeze, then decide what you want with the frozen body.
FP Freeze
FP BP (I think)
Many possibilities but I haven't used much time with him

NOTE: Reptile's starting kombo does not have to be started with FP BP BP. You can just start with Fast Forceball then Slow Forceball. It has less effect but is useful if you can't get close to the opponent to start the kombo. Also, the starter kombo FP BP BP Slow Forceball etc. The forceballs can be done in any order, but try and switch around for maximum effect and a larger area of more kombos. Let's see if it's possible to make it to 50% damage :D
I am Reptile! And I do not answer to you! Fight!

Image Image
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

I found out the ultimate kombo for Reptile now, which takes half the health of your opponent.
3, 2, 1, elbow dash, njp, EX Acid Hand, dash 3, 2, EX Fast force ball, 3, 2, Slow force ball, 3,2,1, EX Slide
50+% damage. This combo is pretty difficult to do, but does high
damage. EX acid hand and EX fast forceball are required. EX slide is
not and I would not use it. After EX acid hand you have to dash in
order to finish the rest of the combo. If you are too slow, you
will whiff the 3, 2 part. If you are too fast the 2 or forceball
might miss. Just be careful otherwise, and don't waste your last EX on a slide if you don't want to, and use a normal slide.
EX invisibility can increase the damage but will make it harder to peform. Try and be wise and practise this offline first so you can get the jist of it before going online. I will create a topic about using Reptile in the MK9 forum, so stay tuned. :D
I am Reptile! And I do not answer to you! Fight!

Image Image
s-z22
Apprentice
XBox Live: DesolateRhyme4

Post by s-z22 »

Hey Gambid and everyone else, I put this recommendation in another topic recently but for everyone else who wants to know, go to FTRHOODFRESH8984's channel on Youtube, and you'll find all the combos you need to put in here. If you want to put the best combos you can get, go there. He is, in my opinion, the best combo maker for MK9. He might have some for other MK games as well. For example a combo for Sub-Zero: (Corner combo) Jump in with BP, FP, BP, FK, Freeze, jump+BP, jump+BP, BP, FP, BK, X-Ray. 54% damage. I just asked him if it would be alright with him if he would allow his combos to be put on here.
charliez99
Mortal
XBox Live: AKA BaLliztik

Post by charliez99 »

s-z22 wrote:Hey Gambid and everyone else, I put this recommendation in another topic recently but for everyone else who wants to know, go to FTRHOODFRESH8984's channel on Youtube, and you'll find all the combos you need to put in here. If you want to put the best combos you can get, go there. He is, in my opinion, the best combo maker for MK9. He might have some for other MK games as well. For example a combo for Sub-Zero: (Corner combo) Jump in with BP, FP, BP, FK, Freeze, jump+BP, jump+BP, BP, FP, BK, X-Ray. 54% damage. I just asked him if it would be alright with him if he would allow his combos to be put on here.
He's really good, but i personally like Tylerlantern's and Check4900's combos the most... you should check them out.
s-z22
Apprentice
XBox Live: DesolateRhyme4

Post by s-z22 »

charliez99 wrote:
s-z22 wrote:Hey Gambid and everyone else, I put this recommendation in another topic recently but for everyone else who wants to know, go to FTRHOODFRESH8984's channel on Youtube, and you'll find all the combos you need to put in here. If you want to put the best combos you can get, go there. He is, in my opinion, the best combo maker for MK9. He might have some for other MK games as well. For example a combo for Sub-Zero: (Corner combo) Jump in with BP, FP, BP, FK, Freeze, jump+BP, jump+BP, BP, FP, BK, X-Ray. 54% damage. I just asked him if it would be alright with him if he would allow his combos to be put on here.
He's really good, but i personally like Tylerlantern's and Check4900's combos the most... you should check them out.
Yeah I know of them, but Hoodfresh is the only one who actually tells you the combination. That's why I recommended him instead of the other two. TylerLantern and Check4900 just show you the combo.

Anyway now for the combos. These are tag for Scorpion and Liu Kang:

Start with Scorpion, then jump in with 2, F2, 1, Spear, F2, 1, tag, 1, 1, X-ray, Bicycle Kick (49%).

Start with Scorpion, then jump in with 2, F2, 1, Spear, F2, 1, tag, 1, 1, X-ray, Dash, 1, 1, High Fireball or Flying Kick(48%).

Start with Scorpion, then jump in with 2, F2, 1, Spear, F2, 1, tag, 1, 1, X-ray, Dash, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, Low Fireball(50%). You have to be at the corner of the arena when you get to the final 1, 1 so you can get the Low Fireball in. So you have to start this at a certain part of the screen.

Start with Scorpion, then jump in with 2, 1, 1, Spear, F2, 1, tag, 1, 1, X-ray, Bicycle Kick(49%)

Start with Scorpion, then jump in with 2, 1, 1, Spear, F2, 1, tag, 1, 1, X-ray, Dash, 1, 1, High Fireball or Flying Kick(47%)

Start with Liu Kang, then Jump in with 2, 2, 1, 3, tag, 1, 1, 1, Teleport Punch, Spear, F2, 1, X-ray(45%).

Start with Liu Kang, then Jump in with 2, 1, 2, B1, tag, dash, 1, 1, 1, Teleport Punch, Spear, F2, 1, X-Ray (46%).

But for single combos with Liu Kang press: Jump in with 2, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, X-Ray, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, Low Fireball (44%). You have to be at the wall to get the Fireball in, or don't go for it.

Jump in with 2, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, X-Ray, 1, 1, High Fireball or Flying Kick (41%).

Jump in with 2, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, X-Ray, Bicycle Kick.

Dragon Stance, 1, 1, 1, X-Ray, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, Low Fireball.

Dragon Stance, 1, 1, 1, X-Ray, 1, 1, High Fireball or Flying Kick.

Dragon Stance, 1, 1, 1, X-Ray, Bicycle Kick.
Khaos Wins
Mortal

Post by Khaos Wins »

This is my favorite Kombo for Jax (Xbox Kontrols):

1) Ground Pound Close (down, back, A)
2) Enhanced Air Gotcha Grab (down, back, X+RT)
Final Product: 4 hits=20% damage
jovensky
Mortal

Post by jovensky »

Thanks for the information..This is really a great topic .. I learn a lot! :shock:
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

You should definitely check our Mortal Kombat 9 Special and Finishing moves guide. There we have rated each and every standard combo attack. You can find it here: http://www.mksecrets.net/index.php?sect ... entID=4796
I Rule This World!

MoDuL
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by MoDuL »

s-z22 wrote: Anyway now for the combos. These are tag for Scorpion and Liu Kang:

Start with Scorpion, then jump in with 2, F2, 1, Spear, F2, 1, tag, 1, 1, X-ray, Bicycle Kick (49%).

Start with Scorpion, then jump in with 2, F2, 1, Spear, F2, 1, tag, 1, 1, X-ray, Dash, 1, 1, High Fireball or Flying Kick(48%).

Start with Scorpion, then jump in with 2, F2, 1, Spear, F2, 1, tag, 1, 1, X-ray, Dash, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, Low Fireball(50%). You have to be at the corner of the arena when you get to the final 1, 1 so you can get the Low Fireball in. So you have to start this at a certain part of the screen.

Start with Scorpion, then jump in with 2, 1, 1, Spear, F2, 1, tag, 1, 1, X-ray, Bicycle Kick(49%)

Start with Scorpion, then jump in with 2, 1, 1, Spear, F2, 1, tag, 1, 1, X-ray, Dash, 1, 1, High Fireball or Flying Kick(47%)

Start with Liu Kang, then Jump in with 2, 2, 1, 3, tag, 1, 1, 1, Teleport Punch, Spear, F2, 1, X-ray(45%).

Start with Liu Kang, then Jump in with 2, 1, 2, B1, tag, dash, 1, 1, 1, Teleport Punch, Spear, F2, 1, X-Ray (46%).

But for single combos with Liu Kang press: Jump in with 2, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, X-Ray, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, Low Fireball (44%). You have to be at the wall to get the Fireball in, or don't go for it.

Jump in with 2, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, X-Ray, 1, 1, High Fireball or Flying Kick (41%).

Jump in with 2, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, X-Ray, Bicycle Kick.

Dragon Stance, 1, 1, 1, X-Ray, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, Low Fireball.

Dragon Stance, 1, 1, 1, X-Ray, 1, 1, High Fireball or Flying Kick.

Dragon Stance, 1, 1, 1, X-Ray, Bicycle Kick.
What is 1,2,3?
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

If I am not mistaken:

1 - FP
2 - BP
3 - FK
4 - BK
I Rule This World!

DocX
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by DocX »

Nice!! Thanks!
jutsu1370
Mortal

Post by jutsu1370 »

Hey Hey Guys :P

I played alot with cyrax and tryed to do Evo 2013 Best Combo of all That "DJT" Did it many times:
http://www.aparat.com/v/kKTPU :shock:

And this is my best job with him (a little different from "DJT"s) !!! 20H 78% !!!:
http://www.xfire.com/video/60db87 8)

And This is more different from "DJT"s Combo but it can do 58% Damage And is really Pretty !!! 20H 58% !!!:
http://www.xfire.com/video/60eef7 8)

They are very hard to do of course :?
Rin Pyoh Toh Sha Kai Jin Retsu Zai Zen
kalys004
Mortal

Post by kalys004 »

santrax wrote:Sektor - BP - Tele - FK K - Ex Tele - BP F triangle = 42 % damage
you can add to the start of this assurance chien combo with ( D B X - jump to enemy and punch in midair )
this combo will then hit a 53% damage :) enjoy!
X + A
Hello,
Thanks for sharing this code!
Indeed it is 53% of damage even more when you touch the enemy!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”