What do YOU think is the next MK going to be about?

rocksoldier1990
Mortal
XBox Live: Axel Ridd

Re: What do YOU think is the next MK going to be about?

Post by rocksoldier1990 »

There are two ways about next mk. The script of 4 and DA, or a brand new script! I can't think something else!

Noob Saibot
Warrior

Post by Noob Saibot »

Given how Mortal Kombat 9 ended, I think that Shinnok's attempt on the elder gods is a sure thing. But may be it will play out differently than it did in MK4. Would love a story line that spans from MK4 to MK: Armageddon.
We share blood, but we are not brothers.
Hellfire31
Mortal

Post by Hellfire31 »

Yeah i'm anxious to see how the dead warriors will be brought back, if they will be anyway. It might just be mk4's character roster
We are many, You are but one
Noob Saibot
Warrior

Post by Noob Saibot »

No one will ever make a Mortal Kombat game without Sub-Zero, that is a suicide. Look at what happened to MK3 without Scorpion for example.

Besides the dead warriors are in the Netherrealm, they might just have them working for Shinnok, similar to how Kitana was one of Onaga's warriors after she and the rest of the Earth Warriors were killed by the Deadly Alliance.
We share blood, but we are not brothers.
Specter_Official
Mortal
PSN: Specter_Official

Post by Specter_Official »

They can even include MKDA, and MKD's stories to make it more interesting and long.
That is my opinion too. This time the developers may put Belokk as a cameo character, I guess. And Shang Tsung won't kill Liu Kang. Zombie Liu Kang will remind us of the dark era of MK. In that case, the war should be more bitter.
MK9 is something like MKT. I think MK10 should end with Armageddon.
Origin: Earthrealm
Resides: Earthrealm
Species: Human
Weapons: Shurikens
Fighting Styles: Karate
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

It is interesting to see that people haven't given up on Belokk yet. Actually they should. The character was not created by Netherrealm Studios and I don't think that they will ever add him to the roster.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
FearReptileFather
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by FearReptileFather »

MK SHINNOK'S ERA Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Mortal

Side: Darkness
Raiden after make sub-zero take back the amulet from shinnok the Netherealm
Raiden goes back to the elder gods mk mythologies crew , he feels evil powers , go through is amulet
raiden faces the elder gods and attack them being turn evil , the elder gods bannish him after raiden defeats
and names fujin god of wind new protector of earthrealm . Raiden is bannish to the Netherealm
and join forces with shinnok when he give backs is amulet . Shinnok have all is powers backs mkm sub-zero moves
and raiden turn evil is eyes turn read and got new powers and become more powerful with is lighthing powers
and shinnok escape from the Netherealm with raiden and join force with is other son shao khan
raiden and shao khan are back together once more with their father as they conquer realms

this time the people of earthrealm can defeat this deadly alliance ? A bigger treat

and new characters to face and onces foes or allies turn against each others .

and evil characters joins shinnok the fallen elder god wants revenge , if they cheat on him , they will suffer and die
by is own hands . a story i tough for mk 10 too !

this story game idea was suppose to be a mugen game and i got 3 others mk mugen game ideas never happened the crew left !
Yellow Ledbetter
Apprentice
PSN: AMULETofSHINNOK

Post by Yellow Ledbetter »

Noob Saibot wrote:No one will ever make a Mortal Kombat game without Sub-Zero, that is a suicide. Look at what happened to MK3 without Scorpion for example.

Besides the dead warriors are in the Netherrealm, they might just have them working for Shinnok, similar to how Kitana was one of Onaga's warriors after she and the rest of the Earth Warriors were killed by the Deadly Alliance.
Perfect. Adding to the fact that the android version of Smoke was completely awesome, in my opinion was the most dangerous of the three Lin Kuei cyborgs, we NEED Sub-Zero on his classic appearance.

We all played the classic Sub-Zero since MK I(in appearance, I'm not only saying about Bi-Han) and we know how he is important. Even though I liked MK9, I also thought that Sub-Zero was not developed in a good way of playing. I really hope they bring him back, you're completely right.
Yellow Ledbetter
Apprentice

The next step, as said before, will be the events of MK4 and MK:DA. But I think that next game will be concentrated on MK4, since when Liu Kang defeated Shinnok there was a short gap of peace between the two storylines.

But my question is: what is the destiny of Liu Kang? The other characters can be revived, if the Elder Gods allow, because their souls are in the Netherrealm. But Liu Kang injuries were just like Kabal's, I really hope he does not become a "Cyber Sub-Zero".
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

MK10 could be about more than the MK4 story. I think there was a short period of peace between the MKII and the MK3 story in Mortal Kombat 9, although this cannot be confirmed.
I Rule This World!

roboronald10
Master
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

Post by roboronald10 »

Well, wasn't there a "short time of peace" between MKI and MKII as well, which was interrupted when the Tarkatans attacked the Shaolin Temples? Anyways, MK9 incorporated MK1, 2, and 3. It would kinda make sense if the next MK led up to how Onaga was reborn. That's just me by the way.

Also, I'm confused as to how Deception ended. Who stopped Onaga? How is he still alive in Armageddon? I'm confoosed lol

I would like to see Daegon in the next game though. It would be nice to see an earlier presence of the Red Dragon.
Yellow Ledbetter
Apprentice

roboronald10 wrote:Well, wasn't there a "short time of peace" between MKI and MKII as well, which was interrupted when the Tarkatans attacked the Shaolin Temples? Anyways, MK9 incorporated MK1, 2, and 3. It would kinda make sense if the next MK led up to how Onaga was reborn. That's just me by the way.

Also, I'm confused as to how Deception ended. Who stopped Onaga? How is he still alive in Armageddon? I'm confoosed lol

I would like to see Daegon in the next game though. It would be nice to see an earlier presence of the Red Dragon.
When Liu Kang came back from his victory, he found the Shaolin Temple destroyed. He was never present on the attack, he went to Outworld along Kung Lao and friends to avenge the assault. So, there wasn't a short time of peace between MKI and MKII, but I always understood that there was this gap between II and III and IV and MK:D.

Well, Shujinko defeated Onaga with the powers of all kombatants. But his body was in fact Reptile's body, so Shujinko destroyed the reptilian's body. Onaga's soul was sent to the Netherealm, there he would make the alliance with Shinnok that would construct the army of Armageddon.
roboronald10
Master
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

Post by roboronald10 »

Oh okay, thanks Yellow Ledbetter.
I already knew about Lui Kang and others not being there, but I thought there was a short time of "peace" like it was shown in MK9, when Sonya was kidnapped while Raiden was busy fight Shang Tsung and Jax was knocked out by the Tarkatans when they attacked the temples. I don't know, I consider that some peace and quiet, even though it probably lasted a day or two XD
Yellow Ledbetter
Apprentice

No problem, my friend.

I think this idea of short peace is with us all, but after MK:SM this was a little shaken.

Even though the game is 90% non cannon, helped to understand and also influenced MK9.

But I'm pretty sure there is a gap between II and III and then between IV and MK:DA.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

Yes, those are basically the two gaps. There might also have been a gap between MK3 and MK4.
I Rule This World!

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”