Green Arrow, The Joker and Green Lantern In Injustice

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Green Arrow, The Joker and Green Lantern In Injustice

Post by Gambid »

Netherrealm Studios announced today that Injustice: Gods Among Us will be present and playable at this years NYC ComicCon. It was also announced that Green Arrow will be joining the cast of fighters. In fact it is an interesting day to announce the character. For those of you who do not know, the new Green Arrow Series Arrow premier tonight on the CW. For the announcement we also received a lot of images and of course a brand new trailer:
Along with the Green Arrows render and screenshots we also received the official front box art. And it confirms that The Joker and Green Lantern will also be joining the gang. Now take a look at the press release and all those amazing images:

Green Arrow Confirmed to be in Injustice: Gods Among Us New Gameplay Video, Screenshots and Box Art Revealed Character Playable at New York Comic Con

Today Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment confirmed that famed superhero Green Arrow will be featured as a playable character in the upcoming Injustice: Gods Among Us videogame. The title is scheduled for release April 2013 for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Wii U™ system from Nintendo.

Image Image Image

Visitors to this year’s New York Comic Con taking place at the Javits Center in New York City October 11-14 will be able to get their hands on with the game and play the Green Arrow by visiting the DC Entertainment booth (#1238) at the show.

Image Image Image
For all available information, please visit our Injustice: Gods Among Us section.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Noob Saibot
Warrior

Re: Green Arrow, The Joker and Green Lantern In Injustice

Post by Noob Saibot »

This is great news. Green Arrow is one of my favorites. This game is looking better with every news. And if the story is great, they might just as well start a new alternate DC Universe :)
We share blood, but we are not brothers.
scottdevine48
Mortal

Post by scottdevine48 »

Six more new Injustice: Gods Among Us characters are: Superboy, Supergirl, Robin, Batgirl, Captain Marvel and Black Adam.
scottdevine48
Mortal

Post by scottdevine48 »

On second thought, can you confirm all skins for all the characters in DLC?
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

No, we cannot confirm anything ourselves. We only report the news when we receive the update from Netherrealm Studios (The Developer).

The characters which you mention have not been announced and may or may not appear in the game. There will be DLC Skins, that the only thing I can say for now.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”