Which Klassik Kostumes you want for who and why?

Danny
Mortal

Re: Which Klassik Kostumes you want for who and why?

Post by Danny »

Okay this is probably not the right thread but I don't know where to ask this.

I finally got this game, the Komplete Edition, so I notice many alternate costumes are already available. But the game still tells me that I unlocked an alternate costume if I finish the ladder (i.e. with Cyrax) or I open a 'chest' in the Krypt (i.e. Kabal) but if I hit start in regular fight then I only see the same costumes I already got. Is this a glitch because Komplete includes them all?

Also, Mileena did not get a klassic MK2 costume after all? Because I can only select MK3 for her.

machete714
Mortal
PSN: machete714

Post by machete714 »

I actually wanted either kung lao's MK2 or MK3 costume and maybe sonya's MK1 or Mk3 costume because for kung lao he looks more of like a monk in his classic costume and for sonya well I just want to see her in her classic costume
Juxtapose13
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: Juxtapose1313
XBox Live: Juxtapose13

Post by Juxtapose13 »

Danny wrote:Okay this is probably not the right thread but I don't know where to ask this.

I finally got this game, the Komplete Edition, so I notice many alternate costumes are already available. But the game still tells me that I unlocked an alternate costume if I finish the ladder (i.e. with Cyrax) or I open a 'chest' in the Krypt (i.e. Kabal) but if I hit start in regular fight then I only see the same costumes I already got. Is this a glitch because Komplete includes them all?

Also, Mileena did not get a klassic MK2 costume after all? Because I can only select MK3 for her.
I'm not sure if the Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition unlocks all alternate costumes from the start or not, but even with the regular edition if you have unlocked an alternate costume and then purchase that spot in the Krypt or complete Arcade Ladder, it still pops up with the message saying you unlocked it.

In terms of Mileena's Mortal Kombat II costume, this is exclusive to the PlayStation Vita version of the game.
--
Juxtapose13

"Outstanding. Now all we need is a deck of cards." Corporal Hicks, Aliens.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

I don't think the complete edition has everything unlocked. Quan Chi and Cyber Sub-Zero are still hidden. The game just contains all the content.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Danny
Mortal

Post by Danny »

Yes, I had to unlock the 2 hidden characters, and also Mileena's Flesh Pits costume, but for every character I have costume 1 & 2 selectable, regardless if I open them in the krypt/nekropolis. In Nekropolis I can view "alt character bio" for everyone who has one. So now I don't know. Is there a list of all costumes available?
LordSpleach
Mortal
PSN: FANSMEGINGTASTIC

Post by LordSpleach »

I just wished the klassic kostumes of the Vita version wasn't exclusive to the Vita.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”