MK 2011 Komplete Edition Behind the Scenes Trailer & TVSpot

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

MK 2011 Komplete Edition Behind the Scenes Trailer & TVSpot

Post by Gambid »

We have just received a Behind the Scenes Trailer for Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition. A 15s TV Spot has also been made available:

Click on the image below to watch and/or download the videos:
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition will be available across North America on Feb. 28 for $59.99 and across Europe on March 2nd on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

Following the rebirth of Mortal Kombat in 2011, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition delivers the original, critically acclaimed game along with all previously released downloadable content (DLC), digital downloads of the 2011 release of Mortal Kombat: Songs Inspired by the Warriors album with a bonus track, and the 1995 Mortal Kombat film. The DLC includes fan-favorite warriors Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain, as well as the infamous dream stalker Freddy Krueger. The game also offers 15 Klassic Skins and three Klassic Fatalities (Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile).
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
s-z22
Apprentice
XBox Live: DesolateRhyme4

Re: MK 2011 Komplete Edition Behind the Scenes Trailer & TVS

Post by s-z22 »

So basically it's the game with all the DLC, the 1st movie, and a CD all in one box edition? That's kind of a waste of money isn't it? I mean the movie's on Youtube (unless you want to pay $5 or less for it) the DLC has been out for months and half of the DLC is free, and the stuff that isn't only cost $5 or 400 MS points (unless you got the season pass), and most likely the songs are on youtube as well. I don't know about anybody else but I'm not going to get this. But that's me.
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: MK 2011 Komplete Edition Behind the Scenes Trailer & TVS

Post by Gambid »

Well, if we have to be completely honest, you can get everything illegal. This is however not the point:

The 4 fighters cost 1600 MS Points (1200 with the season pass) btw.

I think the complete edition is great if you don't already have the original release. For those who have the original game, they can decide for themselves.

I haven't made up my mind yet.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”