MK9 Strategies: Scorpion

galleons
Mortal
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: XBox 360

Re: MK9 Strategies: Scorpion

Post by galleons »

There is a way to beat shao khan that I found, I manage to beat him quite easily now. What you have to do is constantly jump over him and uppercut, its also usefull to hit triangle to punch him when you are above him to knock his guard off so you can follow up with the uppercut. Just remember when you do the uppercut he will go flying fowards so dash at him as he is getting up and jump over as he gets to his feet then just repeat. I'm not very good at explaining things so I'll show you if you like when PSN comes back on roll

ParaBellum
Mortal

Post by ParaBellum »

I suck at MK9 so hard I kan't reach Shang Tsung on Beginner difficulty. Believe it or not.
Kano. Liu Kang. Raiden. Johnny Cage. Scorpion. Sub-Zero. Sonya.

Test your might.
mk master 365
Grand Master
PSN: w2gMk

Post by mk master 365 »

Practise more. Get a few kegs full of mountain dew and clear out your entire weakend schedule and play it non-stop for 30-36 hours.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
s-z22
Apprentice
Side: Light
XBox Live: DesolateRhyme4

Post by s-z22 »

ParaBellum wrote:I suck at MK9 so hard I kan't reach Shang Tsung on Beginner difficulty. Believe it or not.
Firstly in case you haven't done so, go into tutorial mode. After you finish the tutorial go into practice and just practice the basic combos with your favorite character. Afterwards, go on Youtube, look up some combos that people have made, and practice those. Then you should be able to beat beginner. Believe it.
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

ParaBellum wrote:I suck at MK9 so hard I kan't reach Shang Tsung on Beginner difficulty. Believe it or not.
Also if you haven't so, read up on my new startegy guide that explains the depth of the basic stuff. It's more useful than it sounds and it should give you a headstart. :)
I am Reptile! And I do not answer to you! Fight!

Image Image

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”