Bloodsport based on MK1?

calioklas
Mortal

Bloodsport based on MK1?

Post by calioklas »

i always wondered that if that was true bloodsport based on MK1 when i bought the dvd last 2 months i was wondering that but i seen on the internet there is theories and prove of videos that people talked about it and shown since mid 2000 but i realized that couple months ago but also with the new video they posted here proves it even more but i was wondering if they would ever make a bloodsport video game for x360 and ps3.....

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Bloodsport based on MK1?

Post by Gambid »

Bloodsport is not based on Mortal Kombat 1. The movie was released in 1988. Where do you read all this kind of crap?
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
The_Scorpion
Apprentice
PSN: sktb1188
XBox Live: Boombomb98

Post by The_Scorpion »

Interesting topic though, youve made berely any posts and more topics than me LOL, Could you use commas please, its hard to keep track of what your saying, :)
Man it's been a while since I was on here.
calioklas
Mortal

Post by calioklas »

Im saying this because I seen other people post comments and videos etc. about this topic before and Im talking about just couple years ago but i wondered what would of happen if Midway actually did go through with a game based on blood sport with jean Claude van Damme in it in early 90's when they was producing the game and if it did go thru would Mortal Kombat ever existed?
The_Scorpion
Apprentice
PSN: sktb1188
XBox Live: Boombomb98

Post by The_Scorpion »

What is your source exactly, please tell us.
Man it's been a while since I was on here.
calioklas
Mortal

Post by calioklas »

search on goggle, yahoo, and youtube... and you will see I always had speculations and thought about it but but i seen a few stuff about this online... if I didnt have seen it from what this people have posted and said with the very few proof of what they got it does make sense.. Just look it up from those 3 places i mention you will see and some of this stuff was posted around couple years but i think Mortal kombat was influenced by bloodsport... and not only that but watch bloodsport and keep mortal kombat in mind and you will see alot of similarities in characters and moves... I bet if we ask Boon and tobias if Mk was influenced by MK 1 they would say yes...Before you post a comment i suggest you watch the movie and see the similarities between the movie Bloodsport and Mk games.
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Yes, Mortal Kombat might have been influenced by Bloodsport, but definitely not the other way around as you stated in the topic title and in your first post.

We all get inspired by different things. Watch our History of Mortal Kombat Series and you will see by just how many thing Mortal Kombat was influenced and inspired.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “Mortal Kombat 1 (1992)”