MORTAL KOMBAT PROJECT+/Online Edition

SonicKusanagi181
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: SonicKusanagi181
XBox Live: SonicKusanagi

MORTAL KOMBAT PROJECT+/Online Edition

Post by SonicKusanagi181 »

I'm trying to find a way to make an online server (MAY NEED HELP) I decided to place it into a game edit of my favourite MK MUGEN. MK Project!
If the OE addon doesn't work, I have MKP+ To fall back on.
(Screenshots unavalible at the moment, Really Sorry. ._.)
There's Some new kharacters aswell (Currently 6). There are 5 New Kharacters and 1 returning)
New KHARACTERS ( (>) = OC/FC )
Name : Tarkatan Warrior
Bio : The Tarkatan is A race in the Outworld. Baraka is at war and he needs asisstance, Tarkatan Warriors Arrive.
Name : Scorch (>)
Bio : As a child, Scorch Witnessed The Death of his villagers at the hand of Shao Kahn and his Soldiers. Scorch wandered into the mountains where he was Trained by his surroundings in the wilderness. Scorch then met a being who had transformed Scorch into a person who is able to control every substance of heat, he teams up with Raiden and helps them stop the Earthrealm menace.
Name : Kain (>)
Bio : Kain used to be an omnipotent person named Kanonnor, Half-Good, Half-Evil.
When Shao Kahn invaded Earthrealm, Kanonnor was split into one pure being, Kain. And one Ruthless, Oni-like Being, Konnor. Kain searches for his body and helps with the menace, He needs to hunt down Konnor and Shao Kahn before the Oni Souls merge with Shao Kahn.

MORE BIOS KOMING SOON

The_Scorpion
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: sktb1188
XBox Live: Boombomb98

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT PROJECT+/Online Edition

Post by The_Scorpion »

Sounds Great! Cant wait to be able to play it!
Man it's been a while since I was on here.

Return to “MUGEN Projects”