Confusion regarding Liu Kang's death

The_Scorpion
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: sktb1188
XBox Live: Boombomb98

Re: Confusion regarding Liu Kang's death

Post by The_Scorpion »

oh yea, sorry. Liu Kangs Original fatality wasnt as good as it could have been though. its a bit like his X-Ray now...

Man it's been a while since I was on here.
NoobSaibot76850
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by NoobSaibot76850 »

Liu kang wasn't a bonus character in mk deception, mk deception was when raiden reanimated liu kang corpse after he died while sacrificing himself Seemingly killing quan chi & shang tsung also releasing liu kang's soul, onaga didn't die so liu kang spirit stayed in outworld to assist in killing the dragon king, while bringing back his friends Sonya,jax,Johnny cage, kung lao to normal, when they failed to killed onaga. Onaga resurrected them to serve him while Liu kang and ermac was reviving them to normal Shujinko killed the dragon king! In Armageddon he was the bonus character! Raiden can't die so he came back as dark raiden in deception so he reanimated liu kang body to kill those who threatens earthrealm but it wasn't what he planned out.
Redbull
Mortal

Post by Redbull »

I do not think Liu Kang resurrected completely as a complete human being after his death by Shang Tsung in the original timeline,this was why he appeared as a zombie in Armageddon.Any where you saw his soul got merged back into his body was non-canon.
matisren32
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by matisren32 »

s-z22 wrote:As you know, in some endings a person lives and in another ending that same person died. So ignore Tanya's ending. The MK: DA death, that was the real one. In MK: Deception, Liu Kang was like a bonus character crédit surendettement. But in MK:A, that's when the true resurrection occurred. They just decided to keep the zombie form as his primary costume. I hope that answered your questions.
I consider the characters who die in MK as heroes apart sub zero and scorpion.

Return to “General Discussion”