What do YOU think is the next MK going to be about?

JackBonez
Mortal
XBox Live: JACKBONEZ

Re: What do YOU think is the next MK going to be about?

Post by JackBonez »

i like ya thinking maybe just maybe a tarkatan with cybernetic arms so he can shoot a blade on a chain like scorpion maybe instead of large and short the new tarkatan could be a little smaller then baraka and faster idk probly wouldnt happen but it would be cool

s-z22
Apprentice
Side: Light
XBox Live: DesolateRhyme4

Post by s-z22 »

I think it's going to be a remake of MK4.
mk master 365
Grand Master
Side: Darkness
PSN: w2gMk

Post by mk master 365 »

▲ quite obvious....
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
s-z22
Apprentice

Post by s-z22 »

There's just one thing they need to do though: how are they going to bring back everyone that died? They even killed off Liu Kang. Plus since Sub-Zero was transformed into Cyber-Sub-Zero, I think this is going to be the only game that we don't have a human Sub-Zero except as a DLC costume of course.
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

Well, resurrected chracters is a ting in MK. Liu Kang might be a zombie again, or perhaps ascends to be an elder god? And Sub-Zero can always return to normal, after all they did return some humanity to Cyrax.
I am Reptile! And I do not answer to you! Fight!

Image Image
Quan-Tile
Mortal
PSN: 2

Post by Quan-Tile »

i think next mk is between umk3 or mk4 ! or afther mka .
mk10 ' warriors is taven - shao kahn - meat and zombie liu kang .:) .but dont think who this game ( mk10) ' story be afther armageddon . i guest it's umk3-4 . im sorry for it !!!:( ;(
Cris5150
Mortal

Post by Cris5150 »

I'm pretty sure it's going to mix 4 and DA because remember when Kung Lao was about to fight Shang Tsung and Kahn says something about a Deadly Alliance that could lead into something but that's my opinion
s-z22
Apprentice

Post by s-z22 »

The Reptile wrote:Well, resurrected chracters is a ting in MK. Liu Kang might be a zombie again, or perhaps ascends to be an elder god? And Sub-Zero can always return to normal, after all they did return some humanity to Cyrax.
Yeah they restored his soul, but didn't they already did that to Sub-Zero (or Cyber Sub-Zero whichever you prefer)? Or if they didn't they did the equivalent of that. The human body parts was just a 2ndary costume.
scorpionkiller222
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by scorpionkiller222 »

http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/pos ... =38&t=4871#
maybe a remake of mk4-mk:da-MK:de but no new characters.almost forgot bring jade back plz!!!!! http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/pos ... =38&t=4871#
rob g
Mortal

Post by rob g »

wat up mortal kombatants dis rob g...new to dis forum, but luvin it. to start my new inquest to dis page i would lik to comment on warriors ??? wat about an MK game dat would conclude da series wit # 10 ??? wit netherealm winnin once n for all...but wait...then there could b MK 11 wit earthrealm takin it bak, n then da whole MK schematics would commence once again...hence new character new ideal plots..etc. just remember who it came from for when dis idea bcomes real.
SonicKusanagi181
Apprentice
PSN: SonicKusanagi181
XBox Live: SonicKusanagi

Post by SonicKusanagi181 »

First off, Raiden said something about negotiating a resurrection with the elder gods. That's why he teleported with JC and Sonya at the end.
The Deadly Alliance formation was basically the reason (If not, One of the reasons) Of Armageddon.
I'm not sure what it's gonna be about
The_Scorpion
Apprentice
PSN: sktb1188
XBox Live: Boombomb98

Post by The_Scorpion »

Remember like half of the old games no longer exists, i mean, wasnt shang tsung killed? sindel was, shao khan was, subzero is cyber, and most of the warriors have died. so it might not even be like mk4! Shang Tsung and Quan Chi only formed the deadly alliance to kill liu kang and shao khan. half of the original mortal kombat no longer exists people!
Man it's been a while since I was on here.
lovekiri
Mortal

Post by lovekiri »

I wanted to see more deadly characters coming out and also with new clans for the next game. In addition more deadly matches and deadly traps like a killing machine.
Cris5150
Mortal

Post by Cris5150 »

Well depending on how Boon and Co. write it I think there will be elements of MK4 (Scorpion finding out QC killed his family Tanya and Jarek turning out to have alterior motives) but I think Sonya And JC will look for warriors such as Kai maybe Liu if he hasnt gone mad (i'm sure Kitana's death deeply hurt him and since it wasnt indicated that he died) idk thats just my opinion
LordSpleach
Mortal
PSN: FANSMEGINGTASTIC

Post by LordSpleach »

I think it should be a far more interesting MK4 where Raiden is in a more desperate situation. They should keep Cyber Sub-Zero, and Human Smoke, with the alternates as DLC, or preferably unlockables. Also this when the make new characters, or reintroduce character, to flesh them out, and not depose of them like the did in the 3D era with most characters.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”