Some Ideas for the next MK game (First Post)

mk master 365
Grand Master
Side: Darkness
PSN: w2gMk

Re: Some Ideas for the next MK game (First Post)

Post by mk master 365 »

he has that tazer thing... it shocks people...

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
roboronald10
Master
Side: Light
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

Post by roboronald10 »

ahh, i get what you're saying
Mkfan35
Mortal
PSN: Mkfan30

Post by Mkfan35 »

I would definaltly like to see more gore.
Bring Back, Animalities, Brutailities, and Friendships....
Have more Fatailities.
Krate A Fighter... With every part so that we really can use our imaginations...
Have Every Kharacter that has ever been in MK. No matter how dumb or crazy they are. Been seeing kool ones like Tremor, Hydro, etc...

Have every Costume available for every Kharacter.

Let's See what else..........
Every Stage from Mk1 - Mk 9. My Fav's are the Stages where you can kill your oppenant.

What else.... If I think of anything else, I'll post it.
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

With a requirements like this, we won't see a new MK game for at least 100 years.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

They could make it step by step as dlc, after all they officially called this Mortal Kombat. I wouldn't want to see a Freddy baby, he's creepy enough. Perhaps he would enter their dream and they fall asleep? I wouldn't mind any of these choices and perhaps a Kreate-a-stage? I figure that'd be hard to do but it'd be cool with decisions on what fatality you want them to end with. And kreate-a-character would be cool but should be improved. I hated the same boring moves over and over and charcter space was limited, one per profile which was annoying as I forgot the passwords. I even created a klassic reptile and cyber version. But they shouldn't put too many characters like in armageddon as a lot were stupid and useless. I'm happy with the orignals and others but more guest characters would be cool, like Michael Jackson: oh wait, we've got Kung Lao. Freddy was a complete shock and Jason could be good, or perhaps the ability to play as the big guys again: Shao Kahn, Goro etc. And probably when you get a broken bone, it affects you: like a broken arm won't do as much damage or a broke leg decrease your speed etc.
I am Reptile! And I do not answer to you! Fight!

Image Image
sub-zero9
Master

Post by sub-zero9 »

Do you think that if K-A-F comes back, you should be able to take the character online? Or just use him in offline-mode?Personally I would like that just offline, cause I think it will be hard to balance, and even if they do balance it somehow, it could be at the cost of limited options.

VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!
tonshaad1230
Apprentice

Post by tonshaad1230 »

Agressor Mode was another thing that made MKT suck and unbalance. Not a good idea to bring back ideas that didn't work then.
" Is that your best?" - MK3 Shao Kahn Taunt MK3 1995 Arcade.
mk master 365
Grand Master

Post by mk master 365 »

hmmm.... maybe they can make a move buying thing like in shaolin moks.... but the moves are seperate.... like you could buy an ice granade for sub-zero that freezes them to the ground...
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
hartwonma
Mortal

Post by hartwonma »

first and the best thing is we musn't have new charcters(for example in the mk deception we have many of dump charcters)
and the second thing is we must have a adventure and a fighting style like mk armageddon
but there is a problem!!!many of the great and awesome characters is in the netherealm!!
may the other characters can do our favor?
give me the hell yea!!!!
IT'S TIME TO BREAK YOU BY THE HANDS OF A SYMBOLE
SonicKusanagi181
Apprentice
PSN: SonicKusanagi181
XBox Live: SonicKusanagi

Post by SonicKusanagi181 »

Well, You guys are having opionions on Kreate-A-Character. I'm thinking "How about Create a Stage? It would be a good way to Spend Koins, While getting to set Pit Fatalities for more money. Another Idea would be Having around 8-10 Fatalities and being able to set them (2 at a time). But only starting with one per character. All 7-9 others would be 7-9 Klassic Fatalities.
Then there would be Babality, Friendship, Brutality and Animality, Setting the total up to 14, Stage fatalities just being there and uneditable.
mk master 365
Grand Master

Post by mk master 365 »

i like create a fatality alot more... but not like mka... mka sucked...

thinking like... the test your luck thing. you could fill each slot with an action, and assighn your own code and distance.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

yeah, mka would've been better if characters had their own fatalities as well but nooo, we have to mash buttons to figure out of how we rip their arms and rip their spine out.
yeah, a seperate kreate-a-fatality mode would be good, and you can use koins to expand the slots. at first you only have 3 slots but you can buy up to 5 slots extra, adding to 8 slots total. you can choose whatever character first, be it created or not. and when you choose your character for a fight, then you'd choose default or kustom and you'd use the default moves and fatalities for default and kustom fatalities (kreated) and kustom moves (moves that you bought like mkmaster stated) for kustom setting. here's how the kreated fatalities would be made. say you were making one for Sub-Zero:
1st slot: punches enemy face, spinning them around.
2nd slot: kicks them in the gut, making them keel.
3rd slot: grabs their head and knees their face.
4th slot (purchased): lifts them up high above his head using both hands (must be purchased first)
5th slot: relaxes his hands for a bit and freezes his opponent's whole body (must be purchased)
6th slot: rips them in half, a bit of blood spewing here and there.
7th slot: then drops the two halves and smashes them in the ground (finisher).
along with the purchases of the slots, the sequences would be bought though a lot would be unlocked as well. certain moves would link into a lot more such as the holding high part, which allowed the enemy to be frozen and so on. and other moves would just end the fatality, being dubbed Finisher.

here's how kustom moves would work: there'd be a special mode called the Dojo where you select the chosen character then select the moves you would like to buy and you could assign them to some panel, with the maximum storage of moves being 5. You could expand the storage for more moves, but it doesn't mean one move equals one. the more pwerful moves could equal more space, such as an ice grenade for sub-zero being 2 spaces, depending on power. Scorpion could have some move where he peforms an instant kombo of three fiery punches, equalling to 20% damage and the space it would take would be 3. original moves would still be available, but are optional to the player to have on their panel. x-rays would also count in as well, taking up about 4-8 space, depending on damage. each character would have 2-3 x-rays available to buy. the Dojo would also be the ideal place to kreate fatalities and possibly for training mode. tag-team moves could also be bought, and i'd also love to see tag-team fatalities, exclusive to certain teams. eg. scorps and subs have a fatality together where subs will freeze the enemy, then scorpion will throw his spear into the enemy, and pull and rip their skeleton out the frozen statue whereas subs will kick the incoming bag'o'bones into scattering white bloody sticks. Shang Tsung and Reptile could have one as well, and so could Jax and Sonya, thus sonya and johnny. Raiden and Liu Kang, Kang and Kung and so forth. It'd be the ultimate fighting game ever, and i don't think nothing could kompete against it. What'd you think guys?
I am Reptile! And I do not answer to you! Fight!

Image Image
SonicKusanagi181
Apprentice

The Reptile wrote: here's how kustom moves would work: there'd be a special mode called the Dojo where you select the chosen character then select the moves you would like to buy and you could assign them to some panel, with the maximum storage of moves being 5. You could expand the storage for more moves, but it doesn't mean one move equals one. the more pwerful moves could equal more space, such as an ice grenade for sub-zero being 2 spaces, depending on power. Scorpion could have some move where he peforms an instant kombo of three fiery punches, equalling to 20% damage and the space it would take would be 3. original moves would still be available, but are optional to the player to have on their panel. x-rays would also count in as well, taking up about 4-8 space, depending on damage. each character would have 2-3 x-rays available to buy. the Dojo would also be the ideal place to kreate fatalities and possibly for training mode. tag-team moves could also be bought, and i'd also love to see tag-team fatalities, exclusive to certain teams. eg. scorps and subs have a fatality together where subs will freeze the enemy, then scorpion will throw his spear into the enemy, and pull and rip their skeleton out the frozen statue whereas subs will kick the incoming bag'o'bones into scattering white bloody sticks. Shang Tsung and Reptile could have one as well, and so could Jax and Sonya, thus sonya and johnny. Raiden and Liu Kang, Kang and Kung and so forth. It'd be the ultimate fighting game ever, and i don't think nothing could kompete against it. What'd you think guys?
It could be a bit like Toribash Making Specials (If you play Toribash)
Another Idea would be a fancharacter competition when people submit DLC Fancharacters! I mean, if we could get rumours in (Ermac, Skarlet) Why couldn't we get our own in? This would be a good chance for this idea to step in.
SonicKusanagi181
Apprentice

The Reptile wrote: here's how kustom moves would work: there'd be a special mode called the Dojo where you select the chosen character then select the moves you would like to buy and you could assign them to some panel, with the maximum storage of moves being 5. You could expand the storage for more moves, but it doesn't mean one move equals one. the more pwerful moves could equal more space, such as an ice grenade for sub-zero being 2 spaces, depending on power. Scorpion could have some move where he peforms an instant kombo of three fiery punches, equalling to 20% damage and the space it would take would be 3. original moves would still be available, but are optional to the player to have on their panel. x-rays would also count in as well, taking up about 4-8 space, depending on damage. each character would have 2-3 x-rays available to buy. the Dojo would also be the ideal place to kreate fatalities and possibly for training mode. tag-team moves could also be bought, and i'd also love to see tag-team fatalities, exclusive to certain teams. eg. scorps and subs have a fatality together where subs will freeze the enemy, then scorpion will throw his spear into the enemy, and pull and rip their skeleton out the frozen statue whereas subs will kick the incoming bag'o'bones into scattering white bloody sticks. Shang Tsung and Reptile could have one as well, and so could Jax and Sonya, thus sonya and johnny. Raiden and Liu Kang, Kang and Kung and so forth. It'd be the ultimate fighting game ever, and i don't think nothing could kompete against it. What'd you think guys?
It could be a bit like Toribash Making Specials (If you play Toribash)
Another Idea would be a fancharacter competition when people submit DLC Fancharacters! I mean, if we could get rumours in (Ermac, Skarlet) Why couldn't we get our own in? This would be a good chance for this idea to step in.
(Accidental Double post) O_O
mk master 365
Grand Master

Post by mk master 365 »

mk master 365 wrote:hmm... there were three konquest modes... pick one.

How about... havik, rain, a couple new characters... maybe a better create a fatality mode... for the create a fighter mode of coarce. you could choose what type of character you want like cyborg, tarkata, human, undead spectre (like noob and scorpion), shokan, and haviks species and you would get move choises based on the character type you chose. like if you chose cyborg you can have certian robotic armor and moves. if you chose human you can have night wolf stuff, sub-zero stuff etc. and you can chose the blood color aswell. obviosly the shokan will get 4-6 arms...
The fatality part would be set up like a slot machine with up to 6 options of what you want based on the character type and special moves you have chosen.
1 slide: intro/pose/tuant
2 slide: physical hit/special move/walk up to opponant/end
3 slide: special move/pysical hit/tuant/end
4 slide: special move/physical hit/end
5 slide: special move/physical hit/final tuant/end
6 slide: end

good idea eh?

just remembered i already came up with a creat a fatality idea.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”