MKsecrets tournament

s-z22
Apprentice
Side: Light
XBox Live: DesolateRhyme4

Re: MKsecrets tournament

Post by s-z22 »

I believe you The Reptile. I've been called "the worst player in Mortal Kombat" simply because I did a few corner combos on him and he couldn't get out. And people have used trash talk against me before. The only player I'm really good with is Sub-Zero, the others I suck with. So if I used someone else I'd probably lose. I like to use the code for "Klassic Music" but that doesn't really count as a cheat code. The music doesn't affect the match, so that could be an exception to the rule.
I live on the east side of the U.S. and I have to turn it off at 10PM. Which means I couldn't play after that. Since the two players might live in different time zones maybe the two players could schedule a match when they're both free, and it coincides with their time zones. Everyone in the tournament doesn't have to play at a set time.

The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

I get you, as I live in england so our time would would be different. And I don't actually have a problem with players using the same character all the time, but I was thinking that people would suss out their tactics and beat them after time. But I can rule out that option, as imy best characters are Reptile, Smoke and Scorps as well as Ermac. I'm all right with everyone else and consider myself a jack-of-all trades, master of none but good at possibly everything. I'm trying to get better with Subs and improve on kombos. I'll release a strategy topic on him soon in MK9 forum like I did with Reptile. Hopefully the topic will help you improve and be better, if you're not good already ;) I'll try and find a kombo which will reduce to 50+% damage if possible, and find his best means of use. Hope it will help :D
I am Reptile! And I do not answer to you! Fight!

Image Image
SonicKusanagi181
Apprentice
PSN: SonicKusanagi181
XBox Live: SonicKusanagi

Post by SonicKusanagi181 »

The Reptile wrote:I get you, as I live in england so our time would would be different. And I don't actually have a problem with players using the same character all the time, but I was thinking that people would suss out their tactics and beat them after time. But I can rule out that option, as imy best characters are Reptile, Smoke and Scorps as well as Ermac. I'm all right with everyone else and consider myself a jack-of-all trades, master of none but good at possibly everything. I'm trying to get better with Subs and improve on kombos. I'll release a strategy topic on him soon in MK9 forum like I did with Reptile. Hopefully the topic will help you improve and be better, if you're not good already ;) I'll try and find a kombo which will reduce to 50+% damage if possible, and find his best means of use. Hope it will help :D
Well I'm from UK aswell. Our timezone is around 6 hours after America so if we got on around 6 and made a room and they get on around their lunchtime then we have a date :)
SonicKusanagi181
Apprentice
PSN: SonicKusanagi181
XBox Live: SonicKusanagi

Post by SonicKusanagi181 »

The Reptile wrote:I get you, as I live in england so our time would would be different. And I don't actually have a problem with players using the same character all the time, but I was thinking that people would suss out their tactics and beat them after time. But I can rule out that option, as imy best characters are Reptile, Smoke and Scorps as well as Ermac. I'm all right with everyone else and consider myself a jack-of-all trades, master of none but good at possibly everything. I'm trying to get better with Subs and improve on kombos. I'll release a strategy topic on him soon in MK9 forum like I did with Reptile. Hopefully the topic will help you improve and be better, if you're not good already ;) I'll try and find a kombo which will reduce to 50+% damage if possible, and find his best means of use. Hope it will help :D
Well I'm from UK aswell. Our timezone is around 6 hours after America so if we got on around 6 and made a room and they get on around their lunchtime then we have a date :)
s-z22
Apprentice
XBox Live: DesolateRhyme4

Post by s-z22 »

I know a place to get good combos. Go to youtube and check out FTRHOODFRESH8984's channel. He has great combos for almost every single character, and he tells you how to do them. I can do a few of them but most of his combos I just can't pull off. He's probably the best combo maker on Youtube, but aside from that, I don't know really any good strategy with anybody except pull of the most damaging combos I can get with Sub-Zero. My highest is 54%, and that's thanks to him. So when you write your guides, go see his videos.
The Reptile
Warrior

Post by The Reptile »

Thanks, I'll try look out for him then :D and sure kusanagi, that sounds pretty good as well. :)
I am Reptile! And I do not answer to you! Fight!

Image Image

Return to “Feedback And Questions”