Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection Trailer + Blog Post

Post by Gambid »

We have just received the trailer for the Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection:

Click on the image below to watch or download the video:
Ed Boon has followed the example of Steve Beran and made a new blog post with screenshots:
My name is Ed Boon, I was part of that original design team of four and now am the creative director at NetherRealm studios where our team of over 100 has recently shipped the 2011 version of Mortal Kombat. As we approach Mortal Kombat’s 20-year anniversary it’s hard not to think back to where it all started. The first three Mortal Kombat games used the digitized method to create their photo realistic images and truly set the stage for our most recent Mortal Kombat game which retells their stories.

As a celebration of the games that started it all, we are very excited to be offering The Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, which contains all three classic games (Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2, and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3) available for download from PSN tomorrow, August 30th. Each game has its own unique look, style and gameplay “feel” that’s nothing like the other two. Mortal Kombat II is the preferred game of many players, but Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is my personal favorite. All three games are complete versions of their original and can now be played online as well.
Click here to read the entire post.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
nptempleboy
Mortal
XBox Live: nba2k11lakers24

Re: Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection Trailer + Blog Post

Post by nptempleboy »

that's is awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection Trailer + Blog Post

Post by Gambid »

Yep, the trailer is great. It will be available for download really soon.

BTW, our Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection section is online: http://www.mksecrets.net/index.php?sect ... on_Summary
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”