Mortal Kombat 9 - Kodes and Secrets (Submit Topic)

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat 9 - Kodes and Secrets (Submit Topic)

Post by Gambid »

This Topic is here to make the submission of newly discovered Codes, Secrets, Unlockables and Easter Eggs easier for our Mortal Kombat 9 section which is currently under construction.

You, our visitors can submit stuff to this topic. From time to time I will delete all posts and move the information to the section so that this topic can remain clean and if you have submitted something we don't have you will of course get a kredit on the main page of our Mortal Kombat 9 section.

You can post here if:
  • You want to report a new Code, a new Secret or something hidden</li>
  • You want to make a correction in the already posted information</li>
<span style='color:red'>Warning: This is not a discussion topic. Any questions, problems or things like that have no place here.</span>

Note: By submitting information to this topic you agree that this information becomes part of the site and we can use it the way we want.

Check our Mortal Kombat 9 - Codes and Secrets section.
<a href="http://www.mksecrets.net/index.php?sect ... entID=4836" target="_blank">http://www.mksecrets.net/index.php?sect ... ID=4836</a>

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
dense
Mortal

Re: Mortal Kombat 9 - Kodes and Secrets (Submit Topic)

Post by dense »

Secret Fights: Jade

I have fought Shang Tsung on "beginner" difficulty and bearen him double flawless with fatality, without losing a round, but jade did not appear. I did, however, use many continues (picked player select every time i got hit). My guess is that you have to do it either without using continues (or a certain number) or that beginner difficulty doesn't work.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

I read that probably you shouldn't lose a match/round until you reach Shang Tsung. If what I read is correct if you got hit by Shang Tsung you must defeat him and then select a new fighter when the "Finish Him" pops up. This way it will not count as a defeat.

All of this is unconfirmed.
I Rule This World!

dense
Mortal

Post by dense »

thanks, i tried it and it worked. I got hit several times by Shang Tsung, but i beat him every time and picked player select after the "Finish Him". Still on "Beginner" difficulty.

If it helps: my strategy was always jumping at him, air punch, uppercut, jumping, air punch, uppercut. Same thing again and again.

You also get 5000 Koins for every round you win against her, but beating her does not award you anything else as far as i could see. You get the trophy (ps3) just for finding her, you do not have to win.

The trophy reads: You Found Me! - Discover and fight Hidden Kombatant 1 in Arcade Ladder

I can also confirm that Noob Saibot can be found just like you say on the secrets page. Something that might be added might be, that he stands at the right side of the altar from the very beginning of the fight. You do not have to wait for him to appear or anything. He is just there from the beginning, or not. (i lost against him, don't know what happens if you win)

Noob trophy reads: Brotherhood of Shadow - Discover and fight hidden Kombatant 4 in Arcade Ladder.

- Maybe there is a reward for beating all 4, i don't know, just speculating :)
dense
Mortal

Post by dense »

just found smoke and beat him. It works the way you describe it on the secrets oage. You get 2000 koins per round won against him.

I started the ladder on beginner difficulty again and again until i got the forest stage. Then i beat my enemy and every time the "Finish Him" came, i picked player select. This way i could replay the stage again and again, the beating him before restarting the match was just a precaution from my experience with jade. I do not know if it is neccessary or not.

took 5 or 6 restarts till he came. He was behind the tree right next to the tree with guy with the raiden-hat leaning against it.

The trophy reads: Hide and Seek - Discover and fight Hidden Kombatant 2 in Arcade Ladder.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

Thanks for the info, I just updated the secrets page.

Let us know if you find something else.

Oh btw, Babalities on bosses are possible, just added this secret too.
I Rule This World!

Glover
Mortal

Post by Glover »

Hello, I´m a MK player and I think the MKSecrets amazing, So i decide colaborate with something.
Other Colors.
Choose your character with start button (ps3). The color of costume will change. For example:
Scorpion: The default color of his costume is yellow, if you select with the start button the color will be orange.
You Will Die Mortal!!!!
Glover
Mortal

Post by Glover »

Scarlet and Tanya. (Curious Things/Easter Eggs )

In the Kahn's Arena, look at the lady in background (in the left). Who is she? Scarlet?
The other lady (in the right) is kitana, so, if you choose kitana, the lady in the right will change. Tanya.
Maybe it´s interesting create a "Easter Eggs Section" or Trivia Section with curious things.
You Will Die Mortal!!!!
dense
Mortal

Post by dense »

i tried the babalities on bosses secret several times, but it didn't work. Guess there is some requirement missing.
Glover
Mortal

Post by Glover »

Secret in Krypt

Go to "The Krypt", there are 4 hiddens chest with 5000 coins each:
Find the green bugs and just wait the sound (unlocking) or open the map (triangle in PS3) and close the map (circle in PS3).

1. Deadlands (SEC1): Between DL52 and DL66
2. Hollow of Infestation (SEC2): go where the area starts (near to river) and follow the wall along six heads.
3. Bloodmarsh (SEC3): In the right of BM81 (under the head on the wall)
4. Meadow of Despair (SEC4): in the left of MD52 (near to Nekrópolis)

I take some pictures...
You Will Die Mortal!!!!
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

I will take a look at these tomorrow. Pictures would be nice, that's right.
I Rule This World!

Glover
Mortal

Post by Glover »

You Will Die Mortal!!!!
dense
Mortal

Post by dense »

Not sure if this qualifies as a secret xD

Mileena Model View Costume 3 :

When in the Nekropolis, select any character's Bio or Alt Bio, then press Start and Player select. You then arrive at the player select screen. Select Mileena, push start, choose Costume 3, start again.

I think this only works if you already unlocked the costume.
Glover
Mortal

Post by Glover »

About Mileena's Fleshpit Costume (third costume) is not on site, so:
Beat the Challenge Tower (Level 300) for unlock.
You Will Die Mortal!!!!
Glover
Mortal

Post by Glover »

Some suggestions about Secrets Fights:

Klassic Reptile:

TIP: If the shadow does not appears in the first 15 seconds just select a new fighter an try again, do this until the shadow of the witch or santa claus fly across the moon.

Photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/thalesjaco ... 7Muv45qgLg#

Klassic Smoke:
The smoke appears in the tree on the right next to a man with a hat
TIP: The same as Reptile. If smoke not appers in the first 15 seconds just select a new fighter and try again, and again, and again, do this until the smoke appears.

Photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/thalesjaco ... eaR0u-VuQE#

Klassic Noob Saibot:

Just a small detail about "... Noob Saibot will be there at the begining of the round or not at all..."
In fact, Noob stay there until you use the block, so, if you use the block he just disappears!
TIP: The same as Reptile and Smoke.

Photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/thalesjaco ... 4_E-Lq2uAE#

And to finalize...

Something interesting about Noob:

If you use a classic ninja (sub-zero, scorpion, ermac, reptile) against noob in the secret fight, Noob becomes your fighter!! This only happens with the classic ninjas.

I don´t know if is glitch or just a mirror match (only the appearance, the abilities don´t change).

Photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/thalesjaco ... Z2R6_nEtwE#
Last edited by Glover on Sun May 01, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You Will Die Mortal!!!!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”