CONTEST: Win the Mortal Kombat Movies On Blu Ray Now-Closed

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

CONTEST: Win the Mortal Kombat Movies On Blu Ray Now-Closed

Post by Gambid »

As you probably know, we just published an exclusive review of the Blu Ray release of Mortal Kombat: The Movie and Mortal Kombat: Annihilation in the United States: Kombat Kolumn: Mortal Kombat Movies On Blu Ray Review.
With the help of Warner Bros we now offer you the chance to win a copy of the two movies for your own Mortal Kombat collection. Here are the prizes:

1. Prize (1 Winner): A copy of both Mortal Kombat: The Movie and Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (Blu Ray Versions)
2. Prize (1 Winner): A copy of Mortal Kombat: The Movie (Blu Ray Version)
3. Prize (1 Winner): A copy of Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (Blu Ray Version)

There are several ways to enter the contest:

ONLY RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES MAY ENTER THIS CONTEST

1. Register on our site if you are not already registeres and leave a comment on this news story, telling us what you love about the movies and that you want to participate.
2. Like us on Facebook and then comment on the wall post about the contest telling us what you love about the movies and that you want to participate.
3. Follow us on Twitter and then tweet the following message: "I just entered @MKSecrets's Mortal Kombat Movies On Blu Ray Contest. Want to enter too, follow this link: //bit.ly/eUtDJu
4. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and post a comment on our channel page, telling us what you love about the movies and that you want to participate.

The rules are simple. You must be a resident of the United States. You can use all 4 ways to enter the contest, increasing your chance to win. You cannot use the same way to enter the contest twice (in fact this might remove you from participation). If you are among the winners and you do not respond to our attempt to contact you within 48 hours we reserve our right to select another winner.

Update
We decided to give you a little bit more time to enter the contest:

The contest is open until April 24th, 2011 at 0am GMT.

The time to enter the contest is now officially over. Expect additional information and the winners in a few days.

Click here to read the new Kombat Kolumn: Mortal Kombat Movies On Blu Ray Review.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
xrodney
Mortal

Re: CONTEST: Win the Mortal Kombat Movies On Blu Ray Now

Post by xrodney »

I want this :)
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

No Canadian love?
xrodney
Mortal

Post by xrodney »

PS I am resident in the US
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Sub-Zero wrote:No Canadian love?
Yep, sorry. These are the rules I received from Warner Bros. Hopefully we will have some Contests for everyone in the feature.

Don't forget. You must tell us what you love about the movies in order to enter.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
AzNS2K
Mortal

Post by AzNS2K »

I Grew up watching these movies and they are still among my favorite! I wish they made a thrid one!! Sign me up for the contest! Good Luck everyone!
pokemonclaw11
Mortal

Post by pokemonclaw11 »

i want to eneter the contest i used to love watching this movies when i saw them when they came out i really want to win them both
xXSub-ZeroXx
Mortal
PSN: TRUE_COLOMBIAN96

Post by xXSub-ZeroXx »

the thing i love about the mortal kombat movies is that the actors look a lot like the characters in the game, and when i used to watch the movies i just got that mortal kombat feeling that made me just play their games all day and its amazing how they could put such a great game into a movie and play the characters so good. sometimes the movie was corny at some points :lol: but its still part of the mk history. i am interested in competing in this so i can enjoy these great movies on my ps3 :D
THIS FIGHT WILL BE YOUR LAST!
ben.sechrest
Mortal

Post by ben.sechrest »

I simply love these films! I know they aren't considered great but who cares!? These films give me so many nostalgic memories of when i was in the theater watching them with my friends clapping and cheering every time a character was introduced and to relive that again would be amazing! :mrgreen:
VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!!!
obliviox09
Mortal

Post by obliviox09 »

i will love to enter the Mortal Kombat Blu-Ray movies contest. i like mortal kombat films because they bring animation and cartoon into reality. i love when liu kang fight shao kahn and he turns into his animality. so this being i would like to particpate in the contest :)
Sketch360
Mortal
PSN: SKETCH360

Post by Sketch360 »

I love everything mortal kombat got every game the new game koming just got me playing all of them for the past week from part 1 to mythologies to m.k. Vs DC all of them still waiting for m.k. Mythology scorpion........ But I love m.k. I think it the best fighting game an best story since Conan, an that's where the movie komes in it was not a blockbuster hit but it was to me when I was in the movies an saw the game kome to life it's was the best! Nothing beats mortal kombat an to win something m.k. Would be the coolest!!!! Hope to hear form u guys!

Sketch360
Sketch_ldp@yahoo.com
jacce522
Mortal

Post by jacce522 »

I love the movies because they put some epic battles up on the screen and they are action packed and keep you excited! I would love to participate in this contest because I'm a huge Mortal Kombat fan!
Crosis
Mortal

Post by Crosis »

The first film is, and will always be, my favorite. My brother and I about went out of our teenage minds when we saw the trailer in the theater. The casting, the story, the visual effects (for the time) are all awesome!

Count me in and good luck to all!
OnLy tHe DeAd are FrEe...
subzero823
Mortal

Post by subzero823 »

Please enter me into the contest!
I love both of these movies. I remember going to see "Dumb & Dumber" as a kid, and I saw the first preview for Mortal Kombat. I was so excited. I snuck into the theatre to see that one. Loved everything in MK1, especially Shang Tsung, Raiden, and Kano. As a matter of fact, Kano was so good, if his videogame representations don't fit the profile, I'd have a fit.
MK: Annihilation, while universally criticized, I thought was great too. It is the King of Campy, and made a great attempt to get everyones characters into it. While it is easy to criticize, I won't because I'm man enough to admit I will watch it from time to time and enjoy every second, (even if sometimes I'm laughing for the wrong reasons). For those who just want to criticize, you should go back and watch Jax, he was great!
I'd love to own both of these on Blu-Ray. MK, at this point, is the only franchise keeping me playing videogames. I love the story, characters, and of course the fighting/fatalities. These Blu-Rays would complete a collection I am very proud to have. And they'll be two more pieces of MK media for my Scorp/Sub bookends to hold when I pick 'em up tonight at midnight. Please make my 2011 MK Secrets!
crazymanrobert
Mortal

Post by crazymanrobert »

These films were great. The first movie was pretty serious. They made what Mortal Kombat was which is pretty serious stuff. You're entering a match to the death! How much more serious can you get? The second was just as good but in a different way. It allowed for more characters, even if just for a brief camo, but still had the main people. . . even if they did kill Johnny Cage in the beginning. : (. But it had what the first didn't, the colorfulness of the game and just really felt like the game, but with added cornyness. But I do not put the movie down, it was just great, both of them were. I don't own the movies unfortunately, but would love to own the blu rays! I would love to introduce my kids to the movies. The one is old enough the other is only 3. (but maybe I will anyway) I am just glad the game is a reboot. The new games were getting old fast. I've never been very good, wife says she is gonna kick my butt.

The Crazy One,
CrazymanRobert

Return to “News Articles”