PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Re: The budget of the Next Movie?

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

yah, but quan chi all together sucks

mkmileenafan108
Mortal

Post by mkmileenafan108 »

This one will problay have a bigger budget then the last movie because that movie was made a long time ago so the budget will be big!!
droc8707
Mortal

Re: Re:

Post by droc8707 »

Halberd wrote:I was reading on a news website that the budget of the new MK movie is huge, and but they didn't say how much. Does anyone here know if that's true, and if so, how much? Because I'm really interested, if it's a big budget, should be a better movie!
check out imdb website the source says it s currently directing can anyone confirm if this is true
The Future Of MK
droc8707
Mortal

Post by droc8707 »

follow link which says that the movie could start filming as early as september http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00025557.html
The Future Of MK
Luciad48
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: Re:

Post by Luciad48 »

Halberd wrote:Special effects was kind of what I meant. And get better actors, a low budget isn't going to get in big action stars.

But special effects are the main benefit of a big budget. MK 2 (the movie) had decent special effects for its time meilleure mutuelle senior, but if MK 3 has really 'top-of-the-class' effects, it will definetley pull in more cash at the box office!
This kind of film never goes to the box office especially since they are action movies. Same for horror movies.

Return to “Mortal Kombat (2021 Movie)”