Site Update: Kombat Kolumn Issue 2

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Site Update: Kombat Kolumn Issue 2

Post by Gambid »

Two weeks after the official release of our Kombat Kolumns section we are ready with the its second issue.
In today's issue ded_ will take us back in time with a review of the Review GameGear and Sega MesterSystem versions of Mortal Kombat 1, II and 3.

Click here to read the the second issue of our Kombat Kulumns. See you again in two weeks with the third issue.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
DeadmanTMK
Mortal

Re: Site Update: Kombat Kolumn Issue 2

Post by DeadmanTMK »

i love all mortal kombat games but their is something that i don't like mk1 and mk3 on gamegear espically mk2 u can't do fatalities easily and one more thing thanks mk secrets for approving my request to be a member of this
:) :o
ded
God

Post by ded »

mk3 for gg and sms is crap, mk1 is a little slower than it should, but i think mk2 was fine, thats just me of course
DeadmanTMK
Mortal

Post by DeadmanTMK »

DeadmanTMK wrote:i love all mortal kombat games but their is something that i don't like mk1 and mk3 on gamegear espically mk2 u can't do fatalities easily and one more thing thanks mk secrets for approving my request to be a member of this
:) :o

nice 2 meet you ded-
Tommy2312
Mortal
Location: Look Behind you, you will see somebody that isn´t me

Post by Tommy2312 »

ded_ wrote:mk3 for gg and sms is crap, mk1 is a little slower than it should, but i think mk2 was fine, thats just me of course
I think the same, mk1 is very slow but mk2 was good for being a gg and sms game, mk3 is a piece of crap :!: :x
I am Mortal
I am a Thief and Assassin
I am a Lin Kuei Warrior
I am...Sub-Zero

Return to “News Articles”