Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance On The Top

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance On The Top

Post by Gambid »

According to a small article posted on Midway's website Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance reached 1 million sold copies in the time between its premiere on 22nd November 2002 and the end of the last year. Here is only a part from this article:
[CHICAGO – January 13, 2003 - Midway Games Inc. (NYSE: MWY), a leading software industry publisher and developer, announced today that Mortal Kombat®: Deadly AllianceTM has sold through more than one million units across all platforms between its November 22 launch and the end of 2002. The game is currently available for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the XboxTM video game system from Microsoft, Nintendo GameCubeTM and Game Boy® Advance. Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance is scheduled to launch in Europe in February 2003.

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance is the best fighting game of year 2002. So tell GameSpot and IGN, two of the most popular gamesites:

The leading gaming sites have also recognized Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance as a top choice. GameSpot declared the game “Best fighting game of 2002” for Xbox and Nintendo GameCube and IGN included it among its “Editor’s Choice Awards” for Xbox, Nintendo GameCube and PlayStation 2.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”