Six Years Mortal Kombat Secrets

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Six Years Mortal Kombat Secrets

Post by Gambid »

The first of March is here again. And with it our next Anniversary. This time we will celebrate our 6-th year since we went online for the first time back in 2002.

We really needed a long time to decide what exactly to do for this day, so that we can make it special for all of us. And this time we decided to make the biggest, most informative and most innovative game section update we have ever made. So we updated one of those section which we haven't touched for a very long time.

So now, I am glad to show you our new Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance section. With its 21 subsections we are sure that no one will be disappointed.

Specially for you, our visitors we have the complete story (Intro, Bios, Konquest and Endings), we have uploaded more than 15 movies for both streaming and downloading, more than 400 images sorted in different categories (some were never shown on other website) and of course we have information that covers every single aspect of the game.

With this, my introduction ends, because I want to let you visit the section as soon as possible.

At the end I want to express my gratitude to:

- All people who help with the site.
- Midway, for making Mortal Kombat.
- All of you, our visitors who keep coming here after all these years and support us in our work.

So keep an eye on our site, because it is not getting older, it only gets bigger and better.

Happy Anniversary
Mortal Kombat Secrets!

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Squall_1st
Master

Re: Six Years Mortal Kombat Secrets

Post by Squall_1st »

Happy anniversary!
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

sweet 6 years happy anniversary! \m/
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Yeah, happy anniversary, here's to the next 6 years!
Anybody miss me?

Return to “News Articles”