Doomsday...

scorpion deadman
Master

Doomsday...

Post by scorpion deadman »

Doomsday,it's gonna happen one day,but how is it going to happen.

Well,devil or Mutation would be quiet kwl but i think maybe plague.

Btw if you choose other please explain how you think it will end. :)

Rain
Master

Re: Doomsday...

Post by Rain »

Im with Nuclear Weaponary ...The nations of the world are becoming stronger as we speak..One day will come (World War 3) when all of the nations and I mean "ALL"..We be hungry for power and money and will fight each other..soon nations will disappear from the face of the earth and there will be no home left..Well from the religious point of view Devil will make those leaders hungry for power (thats his job right?lol)...Nuclear Showers etc..These are "some" of the signs of doomsday in my religion: <span style='color:red'>No one will be anyones friend...Families will forget each other...Brothers will kill brothers...Children will betray their parents..Peace will be destroyed</span>..This is not a quote so dont get it wrong..Its like a summary of what my religion says..
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

I chose other, coz I think the world will end from War. There is no peace left in the world. Japan against China, America against Iraq. Its not gonna end. All of our tax money is being spent on weapons and artillery, its just sad.

A world with peace will be a world worth living in, I think.
Anybody miss me?
scorpion deadman
Master

Post by scorpion deadman »

Rain wrote: 'when all of the nations and I mean "ALL"..We be hungry for power and money and will fight each other..'
lol,just like mk armageddon.but ye, i agree with both of you.
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

Teh @l13ns, cause th3y'r3 c00l B)
A devil in a midnight mass killed the boy inside the man
The holy water in his hands can never wash away his sins.
Close your breath and count to 4, pinky swears don't work no more
Put my trust in God that day, not the man that taught his way...

(psst I'm atheist, don't let the song lyrics confuse you)
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

SilentAssassin wrote: I chose other, coz I think the world will end from War. There is no peace left in the world. Japan against China, America against Iraq. Its not gonna end. All of our tax money is being spent on weapons and artillery, its just sad.

A world with peace will be a world worth living in, I think.
There shouldve been a category named "War" cus my post says the same thing as you do..
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Yeah, instead of stupid ones like alien invasion or devil, put ones that are more likely to happen.
Anybody miss me?
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

Logical right?...Well the devil one is right but it is not in the Onaga or shao Kahn kinda sense (ruling the world with a strange army) ...The Devil will tempt people into fighting each other..
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Ah, good point.

Who do you think will be the next two countries to start a war?

What happened to peace? Is the Devil our punishment for War and disobeying gods orders? Only God knows.
Anybody miss me?
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

I think the Next Great War will be started by Mainly The US..and God knows...There is one thing..My mind says that China will be much involved...But my theory is that :When the Great war will start it will be because of alot of reasons mainly against the US..my points are:

(i).The US will disturb China in some way causing China to become angry and you know become violent (aka war)..

(ii).Many Countries will take revenge from the US, Like Russia cus of that cold war thingie..and Japan cus of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki thing..

(iii).The Sub-Continent will take revenge from The allies of US ..That is England cus of the 100 years of ruling they did upon us..

(iv).Iran will go against the US (like it is doing these days)..

(v).And Soon more reasons will rise up..

(vi).Islam will be also much involved (and I mean Muslims, cus Islams wants peace it never wanted war...Oh and ignore the Jihad thing these guys say that "Jihad" means "Holy War" But Jihad actually means "to strive or Struggle against anything" for e.g : A student doing his/her test.)..As you can see now Muslims are very popular lol.. :D

Oh and this is a theory dont make this a prediction..Its a THEORY!!

Well I think I heard a prophesy somewhere..(not Muslims)..It was something like ..There will be a nuclear Shower on the US..Idk I read it on a website.. :P
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

China is a peaceful country, the only two countries the would start a war with are Japan and England. The welcome Americans.

Can't disagree with your other theories though.
Anybody miss me?
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

I agree (100%, infact infinity%) that China is peacefull..But I have a bad feeling that someone will destroy their peace.. And u know China Is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy Powerfull...All the Great powers shall gather in World war..China will be disturbed by the west..
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

If that time comes, I am with China. My ambition in life is to make films starring Chinese actors. I respect China and I will be 100% behind them.
Anybody miss me?
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

I went with alien invasion. I theorize that stuff like nuclear weapons, plague, and the like will only cause the human race as a whole to evolve into a stronger form of life that's immune to disease, nuclear radiation, and heck, they might be more rational and peaceful than we are currently. But that all could be wiped out in an instant if a group of aliens with a Deathstar calliber weapon come along and snuff out our planet in an instant.

I don't believe in all the rednecks who claim to have been abducted and probed, but the universe is a really large place. Who knows, maybe there are other lifeforms out there. Maybe they're blobs of mud with three eyes and an IQ in the negatives, maybe they're a super intelligent unbreakable empire of some sort.

Plus I don't believe in religion, so the devil is ruled out automatically.EDIT: After looking over the options again, I noticed big bang. So what, does that refer to the possibility that the planet will suddenly decide to blow up? Or maybe the sun's eventual explosion? In either case, that'll probably do us in.
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

Dude how can humans evolve...Stop reading comic books..this is reality..plus the nuclear weapons wont give us time to grow stronger..well i believe in aliens like u do but i dont they will be involved...maybe them presidents are aliens..ooohhhh :blink:

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”