Blaze's Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Bio

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Blaze's Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Bio

Post by Gambid »

Midway has released the 11th character bio from Mortal Kombat: Armageddon: Blaze. Some very intresting information on Blaze's background story are revealed:
My initial quest was interrupted when I was forced to guard a dragon egg for many years. When I awoke from enslavement, I felt altered in some way. Though I understood the reason I was created, I sensed that something was fundamentally wrong.

Casting my uncertainty aside, I returned to my given task. I searched the realms to find a concentration of warriors with the ability to tap into the forces that bind the realms. What I discovered alarmed me! The number of kombatants had grown since I last walked among them. I also learned that Onaga, the former ruler of Outworld, had somehow been resurrected. I could feel the strain upon the realms and concluded that the time had come: I would awaken the brothers and begin the second phase of the quest.

In Earthrealm, atop the temple of Argus, I let loose a psychic scream, the signal to the dragons to awaken the sons of Edenia. Shortly thereafter I searched for the brothers to monitor their progress. It seems that Daegon was awakened centuries too early and is under the influence of some evil emanating from the Netherrealm. I must further assess this situation by traveling to that realm. It seems my task has been interrupted once again. I was not created to interfere, but the time may come when I will have to intercept the brothers to help insure my quest concludes as Argus and Delia planned.

Click here to see the original bio page on the official Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Website.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
subcorpian
God

Re: Blaze's Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Bio

Post by subcorpian »

not much shocks in that bio, and have you noticed how they've started making them shorter and shorter?
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

Ur right ...they are makin them more shorter...and your also right that there are no shocks in this bio..they pretty much cleared everything in MKA konquest...
Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

Rain's bio is the shortest one. There's just one paragraph in it.
Noob Saibottobias booN
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

i think blaze's one was unchanged or even no extra plot in his bio , i bet the same goes for taven and daegon
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

I'm still confused, does this make Blaze Neutral, Evil, or Good?
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

well hes keeping to making sure the brothers do not fight until the right place and time but im sure hes kinda neutral as it would be any means neccessary etc

Return to “News Articles”