MK: A Wii Hands-On Preview And Exclusive Video

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

MK: A Wii Hands-On Preview And Exclusive Video

Post by Gambid »

Game Informer have posted a Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Wii Hands-On Preview. From the article:
Exclusive content for the Wii version of Armageddon includes a training mode to teach you the Wii-centric moves. Instead of just a vanilla training “do this move, and move on to the next move,” you’ll learn a number of different moves and then how to link them into a combo for maximum effect. An Endurance mode will also be included, where you’ll face off against fighter after fighter. One new move has been added, where combatants will now have the ability to lie down at will. While you’ll be able to avoid mid and high attacks while you’re laying flat, your fighter will still be susceptible to low attacks and slams. Finally, one additional fighter is exclusive to the Wii version of the game–Khameleon.

Before you think that Armageddon for Wii will have you constantly flailing your arms about, punching all over the place, have no fear. Motion controls are only used for super moves and fatalities. General moves, such as punches and kicks, are mapped to the D-pad, A is used for throw, Z blocks and C switches fighting styles. For motion controls, pressing the B trigger initiates the recording of the motion, and after you perform the gesture, the move is carried out by your character.

The article also includes some new screenshots and an exclusive gameplay video.

Click here if you want to learn more.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”