WoW III [Title not yet decided]

LordScorpion
God

WoW III [Title not yet decided]

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>This RPG is mostly just as in the Game...but this time,It will Take part in the future...in Which the storyline will change a bit...the Races will be the same as in the burning crusade:
Alliance: | Horde:
Human | Orcs
Night elves | Trolls
Gnomes | Tauren
Dwarves | Blood Elves
Draenei | Naga (Uncontrallable,Only me and Kael shall control them,as we are the "Creators\Founders\Whatever" of this RPG)

Each race will have a diferent story and maybe a diferent king:

Humans - Maraxus the Holy is Uther's son...who was killed by Arthas(In WIII:ROC)...and since then Maraxus wants to slay arthas and his undead legion in order to enact his revenge (the human empire is now strong again). His right hand is Jaina who is secretly connected to Kael due to the Romantic Relationship between them.

Night Elves - <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maiev_Shadowsong' target='_blank'>Maiev</a>,Still on trail of Illidan,has formed her own group of Night elves,Kind of a "Rebel Race" due to the fact Illidan was "Restored,Befriended and Released",and she is angry over both Malfurion&Tyrande,with more anger towards Tyrande in particular.

Gnomes - Ruled by Strongarm the Toadcrusher

Dwarves - Ruled by Kelborn Bronzebeard (Muradin's son) Who also wants Revenge on Arthas for Killing his Father.

Draenei -Lead by Velen (for those who dont know this race is technically the same race as Archimonde&Kil'Jaeden,as the Draenei were descended from them)

Orcs - Ruled by <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrall_%28Warcraft%29' target='_blank'>Thrall</a>

Tauren -Ruled by <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairne_Bloodhoof' target='_blank'>Cairne</a>

Trolls - Lead by <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vol%27jin' target='_blank'>Voljin</a>

Blood Elves -Lead by <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Kael%27thas' target='_blank'>Kael</a> who has married <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaina_Proudmoore' target='_blank'>Jaina</a>...A secret known only to The Blood Elves,Jaina and Kael of course.

Undead - Lead by <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthas_Menethil' target='_blank'>Arthas</a> (As The Current Lich King)

Naga - Lead by <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illidan' target='_blank'>Illidan</a>. (Both Only Author-Contrallable\Non-Playable)

[NOTE: The characters without "Wiki links" are New characters,Who are not created in the original Warcraft story of course...Wiki liks have been put so as that people may know more Info about the Respective Characters]
[Also note that Me and Kael Run this RPG Together.]

You have Various classes to choose from,here's a list:
<a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classes_in ... f_Warcraft' target='_blank'>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classes_in ... arcraft</a>

and also,Me and Kael are able to use characters of other players and any other characters as well... But only WHEN NEEDED,and not always...(if you get what i mean).Also we are the only ones who can control the Leaders of each race.

More info will be posted later,Probably by Kael...But people are free to Join the RPG as of now.

Oh yeah,and Before i forget...

Rules: Ultimate RPG Rules&Regulations

[Thanks for reminding me Kael,lol.]</span>

kael
Master

Re: WoW III [Title not yet decided]

Post by kael »

Rules: Ultimate RPG Rules&Regulations

Character:

Name:Azak.
race:Blood Elf (Horde).
Class:Mage.
weapon:stave
Bio:Right hand of Kael and leader of the mages class.
Party:2 minor mages...me (higher mage) and 2 paladins.

btw...remember...the parties can only have your nacion type like...horde with horde...aliance with aliance...and with time you can add add players to your party ;]
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>Oh yeah,and here's my Character:

Name: Arthur
Race: Elven,But on the Humans' Side
Genre: Male
Class: Paladin
Weapon: A Golden Runeblade Which holds the Power of Fire,and is a Sacred Runeblade of Light...And is quite the Opposite of Frostmourne,The Dark Runeblade Of Ice and Evil\Darkness,Held by Arthas,The former prince of Lordearon,Who is now the current Lich King.
Bio: Lead Paladin&Second-in-Command of The Human forces and the Right hand of King Maraxus,His best friend.His father was one of the many elves slain by Arthas at Quel'Thalas,and thus wants to enact revenge against Arthas as well.
Party: The Main Army Of Lordaeron(The Region of The Humans for those don't know) of course...But Mainly,2 Knights,2 Footmen,A Mage and 2 Archers,For most expeditions and .,etc</span>
Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

Name: Rekaron
Race: Draenei
Class: Priest
Weapon: Energy Spear
Bio: A powerful Draenei priest and Velen's servant and strategist.
Party: Rekaron, 2 Other Priests, 4 Warriors, 2 Draenei Hunters (One is male, the other is female) and 1 Shaman.
Noob Saibottobias booN
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

Name: Andrew
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Druid
Weapon: Dual Scythes
Bio: He's a simple Druid of his Blood elf village, but he's a valuable asset to their warriors. He lives to fight, and he doesn't care aout honor.
Party: 6 Archers, 1 renegade Tauren (Each a blood elf exccept for the Tauren)
A devil in a midnight mass killed the boy inside the man
The holy water in his hands can never wash away his sins.
Close your breath and count to 4, pinky swears don't work no more
Put my trust in God that day, not the man that taught his way...

(psst I'm atheist, don't let the song lyrics confuse you)
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Zarkon
Blood Elf
Blood Mage
Cursed Cutlass
Bio: Spawned in Kael's own hostile, he was cared for and looked after by Kael. Until one day, when he was set loose at 237. He wonders when him and Kael will cross paths again.
Party: 2 trolls, 6 blood elves, 3 tauren
Anybody miss me?
kael
Master

Post by kael »

hum...SA...the naga are onlycontrolable by me and LS...so chose other members for your party.
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

Im joinin'

Name:Argnos.
Race:Undead.
Class:Rogue.
Weapon:A long lost Rune Sword and Dagger.
Bio:Argnos is a ancient king, who's kingdom was destroyed by Demons, now he wonders as a undead...once he was a human but after the destruction of this empire he was killed then resurrected by a long lost wizard...
Party:6 archers (undead) ,4 warriors (Undead).
kael
Master

Post by kael »

i gess we can start now ^^

please you start it kuzz i have to go :s
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>Right on,Peace.

{The story starts\opens with a Short video Sequence...Showing the two groups at War,With their Respective leaders Commanding them...*Some random sequences later*,In the end... The WoW logo pops in... Title "World Of Warcraft:III:The Ultimate Battle For Eternity"[This shall be the RPG's title]}

[I will edit this post later on...]</span>
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

Kewl lol
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>[Yeah indeed ;p]
{After the intro,the scene changes to the ruins of Quel'Thalas,Where Arthur arrives to pay respects to his slaughtered brethren...and thinking of Old Memories.}
Arthur: It has been far too long,Arthas...This time,I shall NOT leave you alone.I shall take Revenge!

{Sometime later,Arthur returns to Lordaeron on his War Chariot,Still not able to forget the Pain Arthas caused to he,his parents,relatives and brethren...}</span>
kael
Master

Post by kael »

*the Demons from one of the Dugeons in OutLand captured a party of blood elves and the demons now have them has prisioners and slaves...Kael sent Azak and his mages in a quest to free the prisioners from the dungeon and slay the Demons inside it*

*aproaching Dungeon*

Azak: there it is my brothers...prepare yourselves...this will be a dificult battle.
Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

<"Hm... The woods are two quiet. I wonder everything has went?">
{-Hears a Siege Tank coming-}
<"What!? The damn humans are are here!?">
{Tanks come in to view with 4 Rifleman guarding each}
<"STOP! What the bloody hell are you doing!?">
*Rifleman*: We ran away from our kingdom, too much corruption. We're staying in this forest until our Kingdom is safe.:
<"Gah... YOU are SUPPOSED to defend YOUR KINGDOM. Not come in and barge through these woods!">
*Rifleman*: Ay, but we're slaughtered. We've decided that we'd rather leave and have peace then stay and die.:
<"Dammit... you can't stay.">
*Rifleman*: And who says so? You? We got 8 rifleman and 2 tanks. All you have is yourself.:
<"True, but I can at least do what I can to defend my home in which I WILL NOT be leaving soon.">
{-Quickly kills the Rifleman he was arguing with, then prceeds to kill two others.- The other 5 start shooting, but sadly -Andrew moves too fast to attack, or be hit.- The Riflemen try again to shoot Andrew, but then two of them shoot each other when -Andrew jumps between them.-}
<"Ha! You fools can't even fight!">
{-He slashes 2 others-, then the last one runs off to his camp. The Tanks hold their place, and the dwarves inside lock their doors.}
<"Ha! Run little man, RUN!">
{-Andrew runs to his village and warns them of the dwarves-}
{The Blood Elves get ready for battle}
{-Andrew goes out again to scout out the dwarves-}

Sorry if I'm not allowed to do that...
A devil in a midnight mass killed the boy inside the man
The holy water in his hands can never wash away his sins.
Close your breath and count to 4, pinky swears don't work no more
Put my trust in God that day, not the man that taught his way...

(psst I'm atheist, don't let the song lyrics confuse you)
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

Argnos:*Roaming around in the Dungeons of the North.*

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”