spambots

Ravonite
God

Re: spambots

Post by Ravonite »

because no every mod is on at times and there is post full of spam from a cople of days ago because they do kinda have lives outta this forum .lol

Boom-Boom
Immortal

Post by Boom-Boom »

Ravonite wrote: because no every mod is on at times and there is post full of spam from a cople of days ago because they do kinda have lives outta this forum .lol
I know, but still. They could at least come on regularly to make sure the forum is ok.
A devil in a midnight mass killed the boy inside the man
The holy water in his hands can never wash away his sins.
Close your breath and count to 4, pinky swears don't work no more
Put my trust in God that day, not the man that taught his way...

(psst I'm atheist, don't let the song lyrics confuse you)
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

they do , they come when theyre told to , its not everyday there to come on.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Ravonite wrote: no lol , i think we will get too many people on apprentice , warrior or even my rank asking and i dont think it would help
<span style='color:orange'>No,i don't mean like that,It's like...We open a thread,and ask the whole community, "Who do you think is most suited as a New\Reserve Staff member on this board"? and the person with the most votes will be decided,and we can talk to Gambid about it and .,etc,if he allows it that is.People can't just come and post "I AM T3H PWNZ0RS AT MODDING YO!" and get mod posts...It's based on the entire community's opinion,about who THEY think would be best suited,and hence,they can't vote for themselves.

Besides,ranks don't matter at most,as long as you are active,and you are a regular.</span>
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

only if gambid started the post
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>That's exactly what i've been trying to say,lol.</span>
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

Then ok but it needs to be fair and have several odd candidates .
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>i`ve tried this but still can i elect myself? lol come on guys anyone support me on this? im almost a 2-year vetrin. =D Gambids great and all but ya know?</span>
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>Lol yeah,you sure are,Sev.

And you're lookin' at a 4 year veteran right here (Don't get me wrong by the Join date,most of the members already know about what i'm talking about.)</span>
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

LordScorpion wrote: <span style='color:orange'>Lol yeah,you sure are,Sev.

And you're lookin' at a 4 year veteran right here (Don't get me wrong by the Join date,most of the members already know about what i'm talking about.)</span>
<span style='color:green'>guess im one who doesnt. lol, four year? i was here first :P but hey, this aint gonna happen sadly, not unless someone is one of gambids close personal friends.</span>
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>Lol,I joined way back before i created this account... An' You know,the weird thing is... After a vacation,I forgot all my contactable info lol,i.e, - Username,Password,E-mail,and even the IP address of the PC i was using at that time lol,so basically i forgot everything and i had no choice except to make a new account but i was more interested in being a guest though.And i was here ever since the opening of the site anyway.Even before it was mksecrets.net and mksecrets.com,Way back in '03.I think the forums were not made back then,At least till July.</span>
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>oh, a member of the oooold mks?? well man, ya missed a year or so, so i wouldnt count it. =p </span>
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

the bots have slowed down .. usually one each 3 days now
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

Correction: Still about 1 or 2 every day, except on some...
Anybody miss me?
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Sniper Wolf 1122 wrote: <span style='color:green'>oh, a member of the oooold mks?? well man, ya missed a year or so, so i wouldnt count it. =p </span>
<span style='color:orange'>lol,if you mean '05,Nope...i didn't miss it out,I was just not that active...main reason was shitty school. =p</span>

Return to “Feedback And Questions”