Raiden's MK: Armageddon Bio

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Raiden's MK: Armageddon Bio

Post by Gambid »

Midway has released the fifth character bio from Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. This time we get to learn some details about Raiden and the unexpected fact that he made an alliance with the fallen Elder God Shinnok:
No longer will I entrust the safety of Earthrealm to the free will of mankind. The time has come to take matters into my own hands

Centuries ago I defeated an ancient sect of necromancers, the Houan. Though their members subsequently were scattered to the winds, their ancient underground temple still existed, abandoned and unused for ages. On the stone walls within were etched enchantments that would revive the dead. Strewn about were the enchanted chains of binding the Houan would use to control their undead.

I laid the corpse of Liu Kang on a ceremonial altar and bound it with the shackles. Reciting the unholy enchantments, I brought to life the body of my former ally and infused it with a thunderclap of lightning. The corpse of Liu Kang would be no mere zombie; it would serve as my ultimate enforcer. Satisfied, I then set free this abomination to wreak havoc on those who have done harm to Earthrealm.

Though I tried to conceal my activities, my use of the dark energies did not go unnoticed. Shinnok appeared before me and proposed an alliance. He would help secure the protection of Earthrealm in return for my aid in some undisclosed plot. I am no fool. I know well the treachery of this former Elder God. I accepted his offer and will complete this task, but only to discover his true objective. Until then, I will use Shinnok to serve my own ends.

Click here to see the original bio page on the official Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Website.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
LordScorpion
God

Re: Raiden's MK: Armageddon Bio

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:orange'>Well,i guess this confirms the fact that Raiden really turned evil then.

But he could still be kinda neutral tho...but anyway,Thx for the news Gambid.</span>
Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

Strange, i didn't expect that he will ally with evil.
Noob Saibottobias booN
kael
Master

Post by kael »

LordScorpion wrote: <span style='color:orange'>Well,i guess this confirms the fact that Raiden really turned evil then.

But he could still be kinda neutral tho...but anyway,Thx for the news Gambid.</span>
yeah...i wouldnt put him has a evil guy but neutral.
Enyway...i kinda like this new raiden =P
Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

He was cool in MKDA, but when he became Dark Raiden in MKD and MKA he is not.
Noob Saibottobias booN
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

he isn't really evil, just stricter if anything <_<
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

he technically isnt evil
he is just sick of humans making wrong or indecisive actions almost killing themselves.
he has been made an elder god but has stepped down and helped the humans but hes like went 2 far with shujinko as he doesnt know the bkstory of it as shujinko would be 10 - 12 being asked by damashi to find the kamidogu therefore he hasnt got a sense of realms and elder gods but , he is kinda different as he was revived..
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

Im wid Ravonite..
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Ravonite wrote: he technically isnt evil
he is just sick of humans making wrong or indecisive actions almost killing themselves.
he has been made an elder god but has stepped down and helped the humans but hes like went 2 far with shujinko as he doesnt know the bkstory of it as shujinko would be 10 - 12 being asked by damashi to find the kamidogu therefore he hasnt got a sense of realms and elder gods but , he is kinda different as he was revived..
<span style='color:orange'>Exactly.</span>
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

exactly what i said in shorter way
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers

Return to “News Articles”