WWE

LordScorpion
God

Re: WWE

Post by LordScorpion »

lin kuei prodigy wrote: WWf... was great. Now wwe sucks.
Exactly.and WWWF was even more ownage.am i right? :D

Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

Hulk Hogan's my DAWG,LoLZeRZ

nah,don't watch wrestiling.i'm more of a boxing guy
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Hulk Hogan....omg he sucks.worst wrestler ever.no offence.
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

trust me.you think he's bad?i used to LIVE next to the bloody runt.Bellair,Florida.

His kids were the most obnoxious people i have ever met.the only hogan i like is Hogans Heros.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Well...in WWF\WWE he sucked.He just needs to get outta WWE.
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

I agree with u.........i hate WWE......I like the <span style='color:red'>Classic Characters</span> like Hulk Hogan , Bret "The Hitman" Heart , The Rock , <span style='color:blue'>The Undertaker</span> , etc.........I dont like these crapy new guys.....They just simply ruined World Wrestling Federation or Entertainment (which ever u preffer).
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Well i agree with you EXCEPT for the hulk hogan part...dude,i dislike him,he sucks&should quit WWE...no offence.
lin kuei prodigy
God

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

Rain wrote:
I agree with u.........i hate WWE......I like the <span style='color:red'>Classic Characters</span> like Hulk Hogan , Bret "The Hitman" Heart , The Rock , <span style='color:blue'>The Undertaker</span> , etc.........I dont like these crapy new guys.....They just simply ruined World Wrestling Federation or Entertainment (which ever u preffer).
Eh... i don't agree with you, i loathe those greasy farts.
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

i hate all of them except the rock and undertaker...but i guess they became ghey too.
Alucard
Grand Master

Post by Alucard »

Undetaker is gay now.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Yup,That's what i said.He is also now the <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>Underd*ck</span>.</span>lol
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

Even my favourite wrestler Triple H is pretty dumb right now with him trying to recreate DX, which is impossible without Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and Chyna. The only wrestler I really like in the WWE right now is Edge. But TNA is awsome, they may not be as good as the WWF Attitude era but there 100 times better than anything WWE has to offer right now.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Y'know...You have a point there.Earlier i used to loathe TNA,but seeming as how WWE is now,I'm loathing WWE instead of TNA,and i am beginning to became a TNA fan again.

Most of WWE's good stuff got thrown out,and TNA took them.That's the point actually.For example,Cena(not a good stuff tho) got thrown out and TNA took him.Same with Angle(But he was cool).Y'get what i mean?
Alucard
Grand Master

Post by Alucard »

Sub-Zero wrote: Even my favourite wrestler Triple H is pretty dumb right now with him trying to recreate DX, which is impossible without Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and Chyna. The only wrestler I really like in the WWE right now is Edge. But TNA is awsome, they may not be as good as the WWF Attitude era but there 100 times better than anything WWE has to offer right now.
Correction.... WWE. If you remember wwf's DX that was more entertaining & a bit unpredictable. They gone too far but now they're like doing thinks you see in nickelodeon. Thank god they haven't bring back cyna & the rest of the old DX because it would be more disastrous than now... now it is a disaster.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

I agree dude,WWF was ownage,and as of now,WWE is a disaster...they threw out most of their both dumb and also kewl stuff,and TNA took them.I'm starting to like TNA but...i dunno exactly.Maybe i may change my mind.But WWE is gay as of now.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”